28

"Do you think that by returning the water I gave you back to me, you can clean it up?"

The boy's voice is slightly cool—

"What's more, you still haven't drunk it?"

"..."

Lisa raised her face blankly and looked at the boy who was leaning down from the top of her front, blinked slightly, and then blinked again.

She felt that she must have heard it wrong.

For example, did she hear the word "no" more?

-This person should have misunderstood that he had drunk it?

Thinking of this, Lisa returned to her senses, and it was at this time that she suddenly realized that the distance between the two was a little too close.

As a result, even the scorching breath of the opponent's body just after exercise seems to be close and noticeable.

Lisa hurriedly raised her hand and held the bottle of mineral water between the two, shutting off the somewhat ambiguous breath.

"I didn't lie to you, I really never drank it."

His gaze was forced to fall to the mineral water bottle that blocked his gaze, Jungkook glanced at the bottle with cool eyes, and then slightly lifted his thin lips.

He raised his left arm and supported it on the wall behind Lisa, with a light swipe of his right hand, setting aside the obstacle that the mineral water bottle had set in front of him.

The sights were able to meet again.

Jungkook's eyes fell on the girl's slightly dry lips.

The boy's eyes deepened.

"Then you have a sip."

"...what?"

Lisa opened her beautiful apricot eyes blankly.

Jungkook repeated it without changing his face, looking at the girl's eyes with two glints flickering.

"Take a sip and I'll let you go."

"..."

Lisa's eyes opened wider.

This time she was extremely sure that she had not misheard, and as she strung the words before and after, although she hadn't fully understood what Jungkook thought was, her cheeks were already slightly hot. Up.

Lisa squinted at Jungkook in a slight annoyance, her eyebrows wrinkled with faintly thin lines.

"Jeon Jungkook...!"

She gritted her teeth and still couldn't say anything cruel, and finally just yelled softly like this.

"The more you call that, the less I don't want to let you go."

Jungkook pressed down another inch, and the distance between the two of them was even shorter.

A few students frolickingly walked in from the back door of the teaching building outside the two of them, and with sharp eyes they saw the figure in the dark place—

"Hey, there are still trysts here in school? After learning, this is a good place!"

"..."

Lisa's reddish cheeks became even hotter, and she instinctively wanted to escape from the gap under Jungkook's arm.

Just before he could act, the boy who seemed to have expected him directly clamped his thin arm and pressed it against the wall.

At the same time, Jungkook straightened up and pressed his upper body.