47

At six o'clock on Sunday morning, Lisa had washed up and stood at the dining table.

Grandma Qin didn't react at all, but when she came out of the kitchen, she was stunned when she saw Lisa's sportswear with a silver pattern on a white background.

"Lili, don't you need to go to school for self-study today?"

Lisa hesitated for two seconds, then nodded.

"Well, I took leave of absence with the teacher, Shen Liang. I will not go to school on Sunday mornings every weekend I will stay in school for self-study."

"Not going to school?"

Grandma Qin was stunned again, but there was no expression of dissatisfaction, she only looked at Lisa's dress up weirdly: "Then what are you doing in such a beautiful dress when you wake up so early?"

"..."

Lisa, who had been struggling with which set of sportswear to wear for ten minutes, looked down at herself, then avoided Granny Qin's gaze with a guilty conscience, and turned to the kitchen.

"How beautiful, I just took a sportswear..."

Granny Qin looked at Lisa thoughtfully when she heard the words, and after two seconds she seemed to have thought of something, and a smile appeared on her face.

"I never remember when you, a lazy cat, took the initiative to put on sportswear and went for a run. To be honest with grandma, did someone ask you to go out for a run?"

"..."

Lisa stuck out her tongue inwardly.

After a while she served the porridge and returned to the restaurant slowly: "It's... the one right..."

"Oh, it's Kook!"

Before Lisa finished speaking, Grandma Qin responded with a smile, looking unsurprisingly at all.

Lisa looked at Granny Qin blankly.

Grandma Qin put down the tableware in her hand and told Lisa: "Young people, exercise more and run and run. I think that kid Kook used to go out for morning exercises every morning. How is it like you are spoiled, all day long? It's like the delicate flowers in the greenhouse, it will fall down when the wind blows..."

"..."

Listening to Granny Qin's praise of Jungkook that there is nothing in the sky, Lisa looked slightly stunned at first, but then she became expressionless.

It wasn't until Grandma Qin finished talking two minutes later that Lisa slowly added: "Well, he said that my physical fitness is too poor and my resistance is severely insufficient, so I will be dragged out for running and physical training with him in the future."

"Oh, that's great!"

Grandma Qin slapped her face.

"..." Lisa gave Granny Qin a helpless look.

——

Since the last time Jungkook came to eat at home, Grandma Qin's attitude towards him has really become very strange.

Since Lisa had a plan for exercise later, after a few bites of food, Lisa checked the time and went out amidst Granny Qin's nagging voice.

After the door closed behind her, Lisa checked her watch.

It was six twenty-five, twenty minutes earlier than the agreed time.

Lisa thought with a sullen face, this time the person will never show up earlier, right?