50

Jungkook stood behind the railing of the auditorium and observed for a few seconds, and then judged her injury from the failure of the girl's foot when she landed on the ground.

Approximately estimated the girl's injury at this time, Jungkook did not hesitate for a second, turned around and walked down the narrow steps next to the auditorium.

It's just that he was just halfway down the steps when he was stopped by a teacher standing there——

"Non-participating students cannot enter the competition venue or leave the audience at will. Didn't your class teacher emphasize that?"

After the teacher finished speaking, he saw the boy standing in front of him clearly, that was Jungkook who made the teaching director Sun Xing unable to do anything. His tone was softer: "If there is anything, ask your class teacher to give a fake note and come back again."

Jungkook frowned and looked at the playing field under the steps. The other three girls standing there seemed to still be ignorant of Lisa's injury, and his little girl also forced herself to look like nothing happened. .

Jungkook's eyes became cold, and he turned and walked back.

At this time, in the auditorium of Class 6, the sports committee member who had just returned from the project looked at the banner of the class placed in the front, and asked the person next to him strangely: "Why is Brother Jeon not here?"

"I just seemed to walk to the other side of the stairs... Oh, isn't that back?"

Sports committee member Yoongi followed this person's voice and looked up, and saw Jungkook walking towards this side with a cold face, his eyes sternly.

Yoongi was taken aback, and instinctively went to the side to hide.

At this time, Jungkook had already walked a short distance beside them, and then stopped between the front row of the auditorium and the outermost railing.

Seeing that he was not here to find his fault, Yoongi was relieved immediately, and then stepped forward boldly:

"Brother Jeon, my project has ended, I will take this banner away—"

Before Yoongi's words were finished, the boy looked back: "Is there any ice packs in the class?"

"Huh?" Yoongi was stunned, but instinctively answered honestly, "Not in the class, but the Sports Department should have prepared some."

"Yeah." The boy answered, turning his gaze back. "You go get an ice pack and come back."

Yoongi puzzled: "Huh? What do you want an ice pack for..."

Before he could finish his sentence, he saw the boy in front of him supporting the outermost fence with one hand with his left hand, followed by a neat aerial flip.

——

Then Jungkook's figure disappeared directly before his eyes.

"...Brother Jeon!?"

After being sluggish for three seconds, Yoongi suddenly reacted. Like the students in Class 6 and the next few classes who noticed the situation, they pounced on the fence and poked their heads to look down——

Under the two-meter high stage of the audience, the boy frowned and stood straight. Under the stunned gaze of the surrounding teachers, referees and students in the warm-up area before the game, he walked straight to the end of the girls' 4*400 relay.

At the same time, Dk, who was also preparing for the game in the warm-up zone, withdrew his gaze with a complex expression.

——