09

"Hey isn't..."

Mingyu looked dumbfounded at the direction Jungkook had left, and after a few seconds he reacted and chased after him—

"Brother Jeon, we are two years old, so we shouldn't have gone to the first teaching building!"

Jungkook's footsteps didn't stop, and the lazy voice lingered behind him.

"I know."

"Then Brother Jeon, how do you pay it-"

Before Mingyu could finish speaking, Dk, who was followed, slapped the back of the head.

"Are you stupid?" Dk squinted at Mingyu, with deep sympathy for the mentally frail in his eyes. "Brother Jeon is obviously going to the first grade to find someone."

"..."

Mingyu blinked, and finally reacted. It is rare that he didn't care about Dk's poisonous tongue: "Who is he looking for?"

Dk was not in a hurry to answer, he raised his gaze to look at the boy walking in front.

After a few seconds, he turned his head back.

"I heard that Brother Jeon asked you to check a person in the junior high school yesterday?"

"..."

Mingyu frowned and thought for a while, "That's true. He asked me to inquire about the transfer student who had airborne the first third grade ranking list. Brother Jeon also said yesterday that he only knows the name of that person. Read it, but I don't know which two words it is. Let me figure it out."

Dk's eyes flashed: "What is that person's name?"

Mingyu: "Lisa. The Qin of the Qin and Han Dynasties, the sunny day is sunny."

Dk was silent for a few seconds.

"It's really her."

"you recognize??"

Mingyu's eyes widened in surprise.

Dk glanced at Mingyu: "Not only I know, you also know."

"..."

Mingyu was already shocked this time without saying anything.

Dk didn't confuse his appetite either: "Do you remember that some time ago, outside the school gate, I met a girl in junior high school who was led away by Sun Xing while wearing a baseball cap?"

Mingyu thought hard for a few seconds, then patted his head.

"Of course I remember! Very cute elementary school girl, looks—" His voice stopped abruptly, "Wait... Isn't she the Lisa that Brother Jeon asked?"

Dk nodded.

Mingyu frowned, looking puzzled.

"Then how do you know her name?"

When Dk heard the words, he didn't rush to answer, first glanced at Mingyu with a sneer.

"It's not thanks to you? That time you asked Brother Jeon to the entertainment city for Ling Jeon. After Brother Jeon made you angry, I followed. I saw the little girl not far from the house. I just met a junior high school. Sheng confessed to her and called her name."

Mingyu vaguely guessed that there must be some big news in the future, and immediately brightened his eyes and moved closer—

"And then?"

Dk smiled slightly: "Guess." After speaking, he pulled his legs and left.

"—Fuck! Dk, you tortoise grandson—speak to the labor and management before leaving!"