62

"It's not the college entrance examination... is it?"

The girl's voice fell behind, and there was silence in the T-shaped corridor.

The sensor light in the building suddenly dimmed.

Outside the window, thousands of houses were full of lights, reflecting on the promenade inside the window, casting two long shadows.

The two stood facing each other in the dark, but no one spoke, leaving the sensor light to stay off.

Until the sky suddenly exploded in the distance, the brilliant fireworks fell from the sky like meteors, tracing the outline of the night sky.

So the sensor light also turned on as if shocked.

The slender figure of the boy appeared in Lisa's sight again. It's just that the man lowered his eyes, his broken hair slightly covered him, but he couldn't tell the sight of his eyes.

Lisa waited silently for a moment, but did not wait for an answer. She felt like a rock fell in her heart, and she fell endlessly into the abyss that did not know how many feet.

But Lisa didn't say anything. She leaned a little, took the shopping bag with dried fruits from the boy's hand, and was about to turn around and go home.

"......no."

The moment before turning into the porch, behind her, the boy's low voice suddenly rang.

"..."

Lisa turned around and stood still and looked at Jungkook without blinking.

Jungkook said: "I really won't take the road of college entrance examination."

He paused for a while, "Or, I will take the college entrance examination with you, but I will not enter the university."

"Why?" Lisa instinctively raised her eyebrows and asked.

When she was speaking, she even took a step forward with her fingers unconsciously.

Only after asking, Lisa seemed to have noticed her gaffe. She bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I know this is your choice. I don't have the right to interfere... But can I know the reason?"

"Because this is not what I want to do."

Jungkook frowned, and he looked at the girl in front of him seriously, "Lili, I have my own goal. Before I knew you, in the past few years, I rely on this goal to get to the present. I am. It was indeed because of you that I was shaken, but I found that if I deny it, I completely deny the past and present me."

He stared slightly: "I don't know what else I can do."

"..."

The girl's eye sockets were slightly red.

Jungkook trembled, he instinctively stretched out his hand, "Sweet, I'm sorry, I—"

"It will be dangerous... right?"

Lisa avoided Jungkook's hand and took a step back.

She breathed slowly, and took a deep breath to make her voice less trembling—

"The road you are going to take will be dangerous... so he will warn you and me like that?"

Jungkook fell silent.

Sometimes his girls are always so keen that he feels distressed.

"Can't you not do it?"

Seeing that Jungkook acquiesced to her words, Lisa panicked even though she had expected it a long time ago. "Isn't it okay to go to school and work like an ordinary person?"