27

As Jungkook walked to the sidelines, the voices of the surrounding students gradually decreased.

The eyes of everyone gathered on Jungkook's body, with curiosity and inquiring emotions.

Standing at the end of the direction the boy came, Lisa's eyes flashed with panic, and she pursed her lips, their lips becoming dry.

But soon she suppressed the panic in her heart and turned to Chaeyoung ——

"Chaeng, the game is over, shall we go?"

Just as Chaeyoung was about to jokingly teased the girl, he turned his eyes and saw Qin Qing's expression clearly.

She smiled, and then hesitated to look at the boy walking here.

Those dark and bottomless eyes were really terrifying, making Chaeyoung instinctively stiff for two seconds.

When she recovered, she wanted to say something to Lisa, but it was too late.

——

The boys have walked in front of them.

Jungkook stopped, his eyes fixed on Lisa's body for an instant.

At this moment, there seemed to be a thousand words hidden in those dark eyes, but it was a pity that the girl in the focus of his sight took a small step back before he could speak.

She lowered her eyes, and her curled eyelashes cast a faint shadow on her fair skin.

"..."

Jungkook's eyes flashed.

After a while, he turned his gaze away and looked at the boy who was sitting on the resting bench next to him looking at him unknownly.

"Is there water?"

The voice just after exercise has a deep and hoarse magnetism.

The boy was startled, and hurriedly pulled out a bottle of mineral water from the cardboard box under the bench next to him and handed it to Jungkook.

Jungkook stretched out his hand to take the water, unscrewed the bottle cap, but did not drink, only held it in his hand, and took a step forward indifferently.

He was not far from the crowd, and after this step, he almost stuck to Lisa's body.

Behind him were other students onlookers. Lisa couldn't get back, frowning in a slight annoyance, and he heard the voice above her head.

——

"Can you borrow it?...Little classmate."

The tone of the mouth is light and sloppy, and it seems to be somewhat alienated.

As soon as these words fell, the people beside Lisa all evaded, and finally Lisa also had a gap to retreat.

She gave a step to the side, still keeping her eyes down and not looking at the man.

"..."

Jungkook looked at the empty road in front of him, and after desperately suppressing the surging emotions in his heart, he was still a little quiet.

After a two-second pause, he sighed with a low smile, and passed the water in his hand to the girl who refused to even look at him.

Lisa instinctively caught it, and then raised her pretty apricot eyes in a daze.

"Thanks for giving way."

After dropping these four words, the boy walked out with his trouser pockets in his pockets.