64

When Mingyu and others saw Lisa approaching, they almost instinctively gave way.

After they realized that their behavior was strange, Lisa had already walked in front of Wen Yufeng.

Lisa stopped half a meter in front of Jungkook. She and Jungkook stood opposite each other, looking at each other, but no one spoke.

On the side, Mingyu looked weird. He only felt that the girl who hadn't seen him in a long time had some inexplicable aura this time.

—If Lisa seemed to be a little timid when the two were together before, then she can't see that emotion at all now.

In other words, contrary to the height difference, Mingyu always felt that the little girl in front of him had firmly pressed their brother Jeon.

But how is this possible? ?

Mingyu immediately sneered at the idea he had given birth to.

Then he heard the girl who was standing in the crowd with no stage fright talking.

The voice is still soft, but the thin back is straight and beautiful.

The girl stared at Jungkook without blinking, she didn't have any expressions in her delicate facial features, her black eyes were a little bit cold.

Although he was looking at the boy, the words were directed at Mingyu and others—

"He didn't finish memorizing words," the girl said, turning one hundred and eighty degrees, facing everyone with her back to Jungkook, "I can't go anywhere."

"..."

As soon as these words were said, various emotions flashed across the faces of the surrounding boys.

Some had weird faces, some frowned slightly, and some were obviously unhappy.

Mingyu grinned, opening his mouth to say something.

Just before he could speak, the boy standing behind the girl, who was more than 20 centimeters taller than the girl, raised his chin slightly and swept him lazily from the corner of his eye.

The black eyes carried the fierceness of a fierce beast patrolling the territory.

"..."

Mingyu shrank his neck and swallowed the words back by himself.

The other people were not blind, and they ate deflated as soon as they saw Mingyu, and did not dare to express their grievance.

The atmosphere was awkwardly silent for a while.

After two seconds, Jungkook still seemed to speak helplessly.

"Lili, I have finished memorizing it."

The tone seemed a little helpless, but those eyes were filled with two pools of thick smiles.

Lisa's back stiffened.

She probably overestimated Jungkook's lower limit.

Before that, she had never expected Jungkook to call her nickname when there were so many people around.

If there were ground cracks, Lisa probably got in on the spot.

The aura that the girl had hardly supported before, gradually collapsed in the lingering sound of the words as her cheeks gradually warmed up.

Lisa was so angry that she turned around with her teeth gritted, and the corners of her eyes were red with the slightly raised apricot eyes.