14

Lisa's heatstroke and fainting were notified by the school to Li Jinghe, and Li Jinghe, who was in the field, communicated it to Granny Qin, which scared Granny Qin very much.

Especially after seeing Lisa's untreated wound under the military training trousers, Grandma Qin went into a state of half-runaway.

"Is heatstroke a small thing? Lili can pass out! If it really develops to heat stroke, it will be a big deal!"

Granny Qin was so angry that her voice doubled.

"What kind of training-do you regret it only if you have a problem?! No training!"

In the end, under Granny Qin's tough attitude, Li Jinghe had no choice but to call the school and directly asked Lisa for a week of leave.

Since Lisa had indeed fainted directly during the training process, the teacher was too embarrassed to say anything, so she had to agree.

So, waiting for Lisa to return to the middle school of the First Division was already after the end of the military training.

He was a new classmate who was almost completely unfamiliar at first, and after adding this week of estrangement, when Lisa returned to Class One and Fifteen of High School, she only felt like a complete outsider.

Fortunately, there is still a different existence among these new classmates.

"You are finally back!"

Chaeyoung could see that Lisa sat on her seat silently after entering the classroom in the morning, and immediately got up and ran over, "How about it, did you have a good rest at home?"

Lisa is obviously still a little bit uncomfortable with this very familiar girl.

She blinked her eyelashes twice, then nodded, with a soft smile on her lips.

"Ok."

The corners of the beautiful apricot eyes drooped slightly.

Chaeyoung stayed for a second to watch, and sighed sadly after she recovered.

"Initially, the foundation is far inferior to you. After the experience of the military training **** week, the gap between our skin colors is almost cross-racial."

"..."

Lisa wanted to say something to comfort the other party, but she couldn't say anything against Chaeyoung's skin color a few shades from a week ago.

The delicate face with delicate features wrinkled a little depressed.

Chaeyoung was amused by her little expression: "Lisa, you are so cute, so it's no wonder that you will be missed by that person."

"...what?"

This topic turned so fast, Lisa hadn't figured out what the problem Chaeyoung was talking about, so she was once again taken away from her mind—

"Do you know?" Chaeyoung blinked at Lisa, "Jungkook has been punished and criticized by the whole school because of the conflict with the instructor that day."

"..."

Lisa was stunned.

Chaeyoung continued: "A few days ago, a lot of sophomores and even seniors came to our grade building, all inquiring about you, the little beauty who caused Jungkook to fight the instructor."

Lisa choked at Chaeyoung's words, and after a few seconds, her ears were red like white jade, her apricot eyes widened and she repeated: "...'Little Beauty'?"