16

After the afternoon exercises, the third class is physics.

The physics teacher was a white and pure male teacher, wearing glasses and looking like his thirties. As soon as he got on the podium, he saw Lisa sitting in the first row of the second row.

"Alas?"

The physics teacher lifted his glasses and looked at Lisa intently, "Is there a new student in your class?"

This physics teacher has always been known for his good temper, and the students have no sense of distance from him. When he heard his question, they all rushed in response.

"Okay, I'll start arguing as soon as I give you a chance..."

The physics teacher smiled and reprimanded, and then looked at Lisa.

"What's your name?"

Lisa stood up: "Hello teacher, I'm Lisa, just transferred to the class."

"...False modesty."

Jennie murmured softly underneath, and cast aside her eyes contemptuously.

It's just that her voice is so small that the physics teacher didn't hear it.

After Lisa introduced herself, the physics teacher suddenly slapped her chin—

"You are the 'little talented girl' in junior high school, right?"

"..."

Lisa lowered her eyes in a daze at a loss.

Maybe the physics teacher knew that he couldn't answer this question, so he didn't go into it any more and just turned his head in a good mood.

"I heard that you got perfect scores in the three subjects of mathematics, physics and chemistry. It is very interesting-I am Shen Liang, a physics teacher in Class 6, and you are welcome to ask me in the office if you have any questions afterwards."

"Thank you, teacher."

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief, with soft eyebrows, and sat down at the teacher's sign.

Shen Liang also turned on the podium with satisfaction. When he turned back, he inadvertently raised his eyes and caught a glimpse of the two empty tables in the back row.

Shen Liang frowned, hesitated and then smiled.

"Wang Fengchao, you lock the back door for me."

The person named was a little fat man sitting in the second-to-last row, and immediately frowned upon hearing this—

"Ms. Shen, where can I dare?"

Shen Liang was not angry either, and smiled in a good temper.

"Let you lock it, so many people testify to you—when they ask, you just say that I made you do it."

"...Hey."

Wang Fengchao responded with a weeping face, got up and closed the back door and locked it again.

During this time, Shen Liang also closed and locked the front door.

After he started, he turned back to the podium and smiled to the classmates: "This summer, the air conditioner is turned on and the door is not turned off. You just don't know how to save electricity for the school."

The classmates below all knew what Shen Liangyi was doing, and looked at each other a few times, but few answered.

Shen Liang didn't care, picked up the teaching materials and started the class.

...

More than half an hour later, seven or eight boys walked up along the main stairs of the teaching building.