54

When suddenly enveloped by the unfamiliar and familiar warm breath, Lisa was startled for a moment before raising her face with tears on her face.

In the sight blurred by tears, the silhouette close at hand is still sharp and handsome.

Only in those eyes like stars, there are emotions that can make people drowning.

After seeing the person in front of him clearly, Lisa felt that the already dry tears seemed to be gushing out again, and the grievances from the bottom of his heart were also at the moment of seeing this person, as if the yeast had reached its limit, and it was bubbling. Surging towards the astringent heart.

"Jungkook..."

The girl lowered her head, squeezed her body aggrievedly, and leaned against the boy's arms without leaving a gap.

Hearing the crying, hoarse voice, Jungkook felt as if he was viciously tossed by some iron rod several times, and the pain made him wring his eyebrows tightly.

If someone made his little girl so sad, how could he make the other person pay the price.

But it happened that it wasn't anyone else who hurt his little girl, it was her closest relatives.

"..."

Jungkook exhaled the depression in his chest for a long time.

He bent down to hold the girl tighter, and with a little force on his arm, he was about to lift the person from the cold ground.

Lisa suddenly stretched out her hand and pressed it on his arm.

Jungkook's movements immediately stopped, he frowned and hurriedly lowered his eyes--

"Where is it uncomfortable? Ankle pain?"

"......no."

Lisa shook her head. "I want to stay here for a while....I don't want to go back."

Jungkook hesitated, looking at the girl's thin body wearing only a cardigan jacket, and her hands and feet exposed to the outside that were red with cold.

He frowned, let go of his arm and stood up.

"Then you wait for me here for a while."

Lisa nodded.

After waiting a minute, when Jungkook returned quickly, he had a light gray light down long coat and a thick square sofa cushion in his hand.

Pushing the door open, Lisa was still sitting on the icy ground, Jungkook frowned and put the sofa cushion aside, before bending over to hug the girl horizontally.

At the same time he walked two steps up the stairs and stopped before the bottom step.

Then he raised his leg and stepped on the third-to-last step, and put the girl in his arms on her straight thigh.

Lisa was still stunned, and found herself sitting in a position that was in line with the boys' sight.

"Hold yourself."

Jungkook spoke, with a deep and hoarse voice, as if his mood was a little gloomy.

After he finished speaking, he gestured and let go, Lisa was very frightened, and instinctively stretched out her arm to immediately encircle the boy's neck.

Some helpless smiles flashed across Jungkook's eyes.

He stretched out his hand and flicked the light down jacket, wrapping up the girl.

Then he lowered his gaze slightly and pressed the buttons one by one to the girl sitting on his lap.

After doing everything carefully and carefully, Jungkook raised his eyes again.