15

In the office of the second grade math group, Lisa stood at Fu Zhengnan's desk, her face pale and she looked uncertain.

Teacher Xiao Lin also noticed that as soon as she finished saying that Fu Zhengnan was Lisa's new head teacher, the expression of the little girl next to her was a bit wrong.

It's just that he doesn't know the reason at all.

Fu Zhengnan naturally found that Lisa's expression had changed. As soon as his thoughts turned, he felt that he had found the cause, and he couldn't help sighing—

"Lisa, don't worry, I won't let that kind of thing happen again. If Jungkook still bullies you, just come to me and I will definitely help you solve it."

Lisa blinked, her thoughts returned.

After pulling back Fu Zhengnan's voice that had slipped past her ears, Lisa hesitated and started to explain.

"Teacher Fu, you are misunderstood... I took the initiative to give him a seat last time, not that he forced me to do that."

"Yes."

Fu Zhengnan agreed, but apparently he didn't believe it.

Just watching the girl standing in front of him quickly recovered her well-behaved and quiet appearance, Fu Zhengnan couldn't help but sigh in her heart-the smarter the child, the more focused she is; how is she like the other girls in their class , I have to keep him on guard all day, for fear that Jungkook will lead him on the crooked road of premature love.

Lisa also saw that Fu Zhengnan didn't believe what she said, but she didn't know how to explain it.

Before she finished tangling, Fu Zhengnan had gathered the handouts and papers on his desk, put it aside, and stood up.

"Mr. Xiaolin, I think the second class is about to end. It just happened that this period is long, so I took her directly to the new class to report."

"Okay, no problem, then I won't bother."

Teacher Xiaolin answered, said goodbye to Lisa, and left directly.

As soon as Mr. Xiao Lin left the house, several of the other teachers in the office joked.

"Teacher Fu, you dug a good seedling this time. I think this little girl's grades can give your class average grade a point, right?"

When Fu Zhengnan heard this, his smile couldn't be suppressed.

After reconciling a few words with the teachers, he turned to Lisa with a smile.

"Go, I'll take you to the class."

Lisa nodded obediently.

...

When Fu Zhengnan led Lisa to the outside of the second and sixth high school classroom, he was hitting the get out of class bell ringing.

The teacher who finished the class walked away from the front door of the classroom angrily, his expression a little gloomy.

The two sides happened to be in opposite directions, and Fu Zhengnan, who was about to say hello, was completely ignored, so he withdrew his hand in a weird manner, and pushed the door into the classroom first.

Lisa stopped at the door of the classroom, her face stretched a little nervously, and her eyes quickly patrolled the noisy classroom.

—I didn't see that person.

Maybe it's the first grade middle school where you will be divided into classes...

Lisa comforted herself in this way, and relieved herself in a sigh of relief.