85

Maybe it was Lisa's words that touched Li Jinghe and Qin Jingguo, maybe grandma Qin's majesty played a role. In short, until the rich dishes were served on the table, the atmosphere at home was considered relaxed and pleasant.

Lisa also let go of the tone that had always been hanging in her heart.

Grandma Qin arranged the dishes and chopsticks in the dining room, and Jungkook was standing in front of the sink in the kitchen washing his hands.

When Lisa walked from the living room to the dining room, looking at the scene in front of him, she inevitably recalled the similar scene in high school.

A light smile appeared in her eyes, and she turned her feet into the kitchen.

Jungkook didn't need to turn around, he could only hear the identity of the person from the rhythm of the footsteps behind him.

The foam of the hand sanitizer was gently manipulated between the slender and skinny knuckles, and he turned his back to Lisa with a low laugh.

"Why didn't you wait in the dining room?"

Lisa knew that Jungkook was alluding to the state where she was used to sitting and waiting for feeding, and was not annoyed. She walked over with a smile and stood behind Jungkook.

Jungkook washed away the foam in his hand and was about to turn around.

"Don't move."

Lisa stopped him.

Although Jungkook didn't understand the reason, he still stopped instinctively.

Lisa lowered her eyes and smiled lightly, raised her hand to the man's back waist, and untied the dark blue apron.

Then she leaned slightly, wrapped her one hand around the front loop, and loosened the lace.

"Okay." Lisa said, she was about to withdraw her hand.

Just as soon as she retreated half of the distance, her hand was wrapped in the palm of her hand still wet.

"Don't make trouble," Lisa lowered her voice, smiling at the corners of her eyebrows, "Your hands are so cold, let go."

"Can't let go. Let go and you will run away."

"..."

In the dining room, Li Jinghe, who walked to the table and cleaned up the table with Granny Qin, looked at the kitchen with a complicated expression.

Grandma Qin followed her gaze and looked there, then smiled and fell back.

"How about it?"

"...Huh?" Li Jinghe turned her eyes back.

Grandma Qin still arranged the dishes with her head down, and the wrinkles on her face seemed to be full of smiles.

"When seeing these two people together, watching Lili smile so happily, don't you feel that you feel softened?"

"..."

Li Jinghe didn't speak.

After a while, she sighed silently.

"Mom, don't worry, I won't stop her will anymore. What she wants to do, whoever she wants to like, just let her go."

"..."

After a while, two people walked out of the kitchen back and forth, and Qin Jingguo also found a bottle of his own collection of foreign wine from the wine cabinet, and took it to the table.

Lisa frowned before sitting down and looked at Dad Qin helplessly.

"Dad, he drove over today and can't drink."