90: Extra

For Lisa, the week when he went to the hospital to hang water every day while waiting for the results was the hardest few days in Lisa's life.

Closing her eyes almost every day, all she was worried about was—I wonder if the sun and wind tomorrow morning will still be in the eyes or on the face.

Only at this time will you discover that every breath is precious.

Lisa buried herself in the soft quilt of the hotel bed room and closed her eyes.

She remembered someone saying that death is an eternal sleep.

The only difference is that no one feels scared or panicked every night before going to bed—everyone firmly believes that they can see the dawn of tomorrow and the dazzling light of the majestic sunrise on the horizon.

...It will be pretty.

Lisa hugged the quilt tightly, curled up, thinking.

......During the long hours of hanging water during the day, when she had nothing to do, she checked the leukemia-related information on the Internet, and accidentally clicked in a post in the middle.

The little girl in the post is still going to junior high school this year, but unlike her carefree peers, she has been diagnosed with cancer and is in an advanced stage.

Seeing the little girl optimistically talking about her treatment in the post, she was going to raise a kitten that she wanted to raise for a long time after she recovered...Lisa was also touched.

Almost everyone knows that it is difficult for this little girl to have as good a future as she imagined-even if she knows it herself.

But the little girl still said in the post, I believe I can get better.

When I get better, I want to raise a cat, I want to plant some flowers, I want to fall in love, I want to travel the world...

At that time, Lisa was sitting in the infusion room of the tertiary A hospital in t city, and the white blood cell syrup was dripping into the infusion tube in the soft plastic bag above her head.

The nose is filled with the smell of disinfectant. The sky outside is very blue and bright, and occasionally one or two bird sounds come through the low window.

I felt like crying, but she still laughed.

......very nice.

At this age, when encountering such unwilling things, the little girl at the end of the network cable can still say, "I want to raise a cat, want to grow flowers, want to fall in love, want to travel the world"... It's great.

It's really good to be alive and to live "ahead".

Before this moment, Lisa actually regretted a little.

She thought that the message she sent the other night was still a little impulsive.

If this is really the last part of her life, in fact, what she wants to say is far from those and far more than those.

She thought maybe she could be a little bit selfish, just a little bit...tell that person that I was scared.

Tell that person...I really want you by my side.

It's just that after waiting for many days without receiving a reply or a reply, Lisa's regrets gradually faded.

Regardless of whether this is the last period of time, it is very important and beautiful, not just that one person.

And the "front" she wanted was not the only one.

...If I'm alright, what would I want to do?

With such thoughts and a sweet smile, Lisa's consciousness gradually sank into her dreamland...