55

In the busy study life of high school, the matter of arts and sciences was soon settled.

The original thirty-four classes of the second grade were reorganized and divided into 31 classes, including a science preparatory class and 30 liberal arts general classes.

Among them, there are ten liberal arts classes, five in the first class and five in the second class.

Lisa and Jungkook, as the top 50% of the liberal arts students, were in the sixth class. According to the principle of prioritizing the original class, they entered the liberal arts class one at the end.

Niu Zhihuai, the head teacher of the Liberal Arts Class 1, is an old teacher who has passed through all kinds of students.

But even so, when he saw the boy who walked into the classroom with all the eyes of the class, his heavy eyebrows still couldn't help but shake.

...Jeon Jungkook.

Niu Zhihuai sighed. Even if he had never seen this student before, he had already heard of the student's name from the original sixth class Chinese teacher in the same group.

Not to mention the others, it is really surprising that such a student can jump into the top 40% of the total score in the last placement test with his own grades.

After the division of liberal arts and sciences, the student's current admission score in the liberal arts accounted for the top quarter of the grade.

Such an achievement, even if it is not top-notch, at least it can be said to be excellent.

——Especially for the past "contributions" of this student.

Thinking of this, Niu Zhihuai beckoned to the boy who was about to walk across the podium.

"Jeon Jungkook, come here."

"..."

Jungkook, who was holding the bookcase, paused, turned around and looked at the old teacher on the podium.

The students who hadn't been moving suddenly fell silent, all erected invisible antennas above their heads, vigilantly preparing to receive the first fierce conflict between the legendary first division school bully and the new head teacher.

What surprised most people was that after being called out, Jungkook paused unexpectedly, and then walked over calmly.

When he got to the podium and stood still, Jungkook leaned in slightly, and after seeing the vigorous and powerful characters "Niu Zhihuai" on the blackboard, he stood up straight and nodded to Niu Zhihuai.

"Mr. Niu."

This "obedient" reaction caused some of the students below to open their mouths.

——

They were afraid they met a fake school bully, right?

However, the original classmates who came from Class 6 had a calm reaction.

During the half semester when a new classmate was transferred to the original Class 6, they had already witnessed too many impossible miracles.

So this kind of little scene is really nothing to them.

Niu Zhihuai was also slightly surprised, but he was an old teacher after all, and he didn't show much.

"I've heard that your grades have improved this time, and the magnitude of it has surprised most teachers in your grade."

Niu Zhihuai said, observing the boy's reaction without a trace.

It's just that no matter from the subtle facial expressions or from the calm eyes, Niu Zhihuai couldn't see any emotions related to complacency.