34

As soon as Jungkook's words came out, the girl sitting next to him was stunned and raised her face blankly.

The black and white eyes are full of blankness and innocent clarity:

"What...what?"

Being stared at by the harmless eyes like a deer, the guilt in Jungkook's heart and the greedy emotions that are not for outsiders all boiled and intertwined.

His Adam's apple rolled slightly.

When he spoke again, the boy's voice was low and hoarse, and his eyes were so dark that he couldn't see the bottom, only the girl's petite figure was tightly pinched.

"Then you call me, just like before."

Or let me kiss you.

"..."

Lisa was still a little confused, she lowered her eyes to look at her hand.

-The hand that she had grasped before she wanted to express comfort has been captured by Jungkook in the palm of her left hand. The slender and powerful five fingers clasped her wrist tightly, making it difficult to move it.

And when she raised her eyes again, she saw the black eyes that seemed to **** everyone in, which made her want to turn around and run away.

If you don't run, it always feels like...to be eaten.

Perhaps he was aware of the girl's retreat, and after Jungkook's eyes flashed slightly, the curtains of his eyes drooped.

His pretty eyebrows also wrinkled slowly.

Lisa was startled at the sight, her face changed slightly, and her free left hand was raised in the air, but she didn't know how to comfort her.

"Does it hurt?"

"..."

The boy with his head down seemed to say something, but Lisa couldn't understand it.

Anxious emotions appeared between the girl's delicate eyebrows, and she hurriedly stood up and leaned forward—

"What did you say, I didn't listen..."

Before she finished her words, she grasped the palm of her right hand and moved back, and finally directly wrapped around the girl's slender waist, leading the person forward.

The soft black shredded hair stuck to Lisa's delicate white neck, and the boy who was breathing slightly leaned against her neck, his voice low and deep—

"It hurts...it hurts."

"..."

Lisa's instinctively struggling action stopped immediately after hearing what Jungkook said.

But this kind of zero-distance contact that had never happened before still made Lisa stunned and unable to move.

And where she could not see, the emotions in the eyes of Jungkook holding her were surging, greed and hesitation intertwined and struggled.

The good smell of the girl's body is close at hand... He originally thought that such a contact could soothe the gluttonous beast in his heart, but he did not expect it to be like pouring a layer of hot oil on the scorching fire, the kind of fierce in his heart. His desire only set off a scorching posture more and more, how can it have a half-depressing effect?

Still want... more...

Just when the ink emotions under the boy's eyes were almost uncontrollable, a slender white hand hesitated and gently stroked Jungkook's black hair.