21

Lisa was blocked in the classroom door, feeling annoyed and helpless. She really didn't know what Jungkook wanted to do, but her intuition was not a good thing.

Except for her, the students who were planning to go out were even more innocent.

Everyone looked at each other, and in the end, no one dared to go over and give Lisa a hand, and opened the door together.

Lisa had to look through the narrow piece of glass on the classroom door, looking at the back of the boy who was always leaning against the edge of the wall.

After faintly saying a few words outside, she saw that the man finally let go and turned back to look inside the classroom.

The eyes of the two met through a piece of glass.

Lisa glanced at Jungkook in a slight annoyance, but the people outside lifted his thin lips slightly and stretched out his hand to push open the classroom door.

After the door was opened, the boy was still leaning on the door frame lazily, raising his eyes with a smile to look at Lisa.

The careless and wanton appearance made Lisa even more angry. She bit her white teeth and glanced at Jungkook, before she took a step aside to bypass the boys and leave the classroom.

It's just that as soon as this step was taken, before Lisa's center of gravity had time to fall along with her, her wrist was grabbed.

"I'm sorry, little classmate."

The boy's lip line is slightly raised, his dark eyes squinted lightly, and his eyes have a sloppy smile—

"I didn't close the door on purpose."

This apology is obviously without any sincerity.

Lisa was very annoyed for a while, but after a few struggles, she could not get her wrist out of the control of that person.

There were students watching in and out of the classroom, and Lisa felt ashamed of her faint prying eyes or whispering, her ears gradually became pink, but her pretty face became tighter and tighter—

"You let go."

She pressed her voice and annoyed him.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows slightly, "Am I apologizing to you? How insincere would you be if you don't face-to-face?"

"...Jeon Jungkook!"

The girl was so angry that she still shouted the boy's name in a loud voice.

The students inside and outside the classroom were shocked, and even those who hadn't noticed here couldn't help but look over.

-In this way, even if they hear that the schoolmaster is angry, they can learn about it early and take precautions as soon as possible.

"..."

In Jungkook's black eyes, all emotions suddenly sank.

After a while, he lowered his eyes and laughed low, his slender and beautiful fingers slowly loosened from Lisa's wrist one by one.

"Remember to shout like this from now on."

He leaned slightly and looked at the girl condescendingly, with a smile in his black eyes: "Goodbye."

After speaking, Jungkook didn't stay any longer, turned sideways and walked aside.

Eunha, who had been ignored for a long time, glanced at Lisa with a complicated expression, and then reluctantly chased after him.

"This is what you mean by 'ordinary classmates'?"

A smiling female voice rang in Lisa's ears, and Lisa, who hadn't calmed down, turned around and saw Chaeyoung walk to her side.