51

Lisa sat in the temporary rest area next to the competition venue for half an hour.

The discipline-keeping teacher next to him tried to come up several times to persuade people to return to the auditorium of their own class, but every time, before he could say anything, he was first seen by the boy who was always on the side with some hostile eyes. Went back.

In the end, Lisa felt embarrassed.

"...Jungkook."

The girl looked at the boy who was squatting next to her.

When Jungkook raised her eyes to look up, she whispered: "Let's go back, my feet don't hurt anymore."

Jungkook didn't rush to answer, lowered his head and raised the ice bag in his hand, and glanced at the girl's ankle.

It's okay not to look at it. After taking a look, the boy's eyebrows frowned not long after he was soothed.

Although knowing that as time progressed after the sprain, the color of the congested part looked more and more terrifying, which was a normal color change, but when the injury was placed on his little girl, he couldn't hold back his anger and worry.

Seeing that Jungkook's face just calmed down again, Lisa groaned in her heart, and her body slightly leaned toward the boy.

"Sitting here is too conspicuous... Other classes can also see it. Let's go back to the auditorium in the class."

Jungkook's face clearly had an expression of disapproval, but when she saw the girl staring at him with that harmless eyes, she couldn't say anything about her rejection.

Jungkook sighed, stood up, put the ice bag in his hand aside.

Then he leaned down towards the girl sitting in the chair.

Lisa was taken aback when she was about to get up, and instinctively hid aside.

"..."

Jungkook frowned, and stopped in the leaning posture. "What are you hiding?"

Lisa strangled her neck for two seconds, "I can go back by myself."

Jungkook: "Are you planning to jump back like a rabbit in front of all the students in the school?"

Before Lisa could refute, he raised his eyebrows on one side, "Or a rabbit with one foot?"

Lisa: "..."

Why didn't she find this person speaks so metaphorically...

It's just that Lisa will come back to her senses in the next second-

"Even if you jump back, it's better than being carried from here to the auditorium by you."

Jungkook was silent for a moment, and made a gesture: "That seems to be better."

"do not..."

Lisa hurriedly softened her voice and hid aside. She was a little relieved when she heard that Jungkook stopped her movements, and then carefully lowered her voice: "Then you help me go back, okay?"

"..." The boy's dark eyes glanced at her, unmoved: "Let's carry it."

"Don't don't -" Lisa repeatedly said, wrinkling her face, like a smashed eggplant that had only been beaten by frost.

After struggling secretly for a long time, she finally turned her heart back and closed her eyes: "You...whatever you want."

This is really easy to misunderstand.