91: Extra

Lisa fell down without warning.

——The time to drink half a drink was too short. Before the head of the dormitory and the third girl could talk a few words, Lisa next to him got down unexpectedly.

The head of the dormitory sitting closest to Lisa was taken aback, almost jumping up and lying beside Lisa——

"Lisa? Lisa?!"

She shook her desperately several times before she took out her mobile phone and called the emergency center.

The three girls were also very frightened at first, but after glancing at Lisa's half-empty cup, an unbelievable but closest idea to the facts flashed through her mind.

The third girl stretched out her hand and pulled the head of the dormitory.

The head of the dormitory turned his head without paying attention, holding up Lisa's face, and said anxiously: "Three girls, look at what happened to Lisa, her face is flushed too--"

"... She may just drink too much."

The three girls replied helplessly.

"......what?"

The long dormitory stiffened, turned his head to look at the cup on the table.

"Isn't this a fruity drink?"

The third girl took a sip and frowned, "It seems to be closer to the lady's liqueur with very low intensity."

Head of the dormitory: "..."

——"Just half a cup? Just go straight down like this?"

The third girl also nodded silently.

The head of the dormitory couldn't laugh or cry: "I was scared to death-I just fell down in this posture, I didn't know that I thought it was alcohol poisoning."

The head of the dormitory hadn't finished speaking yet, and the girl she was still supporting rubbed her eyes and got up from the table——

"Phone... My phone vibrates..."

The third girl has quick eyes and hands, she found Lisa's mobile phone at a glance on the table, picked it up and handed it over.

It was strange when it was halfway through: "The screen is not on and there is no vibration?"

The head of the dormitory sighed: "She is in this state, do you still believe what she said?"

Then the two saw Lisa pushing away the third girl's hand, "It's not this..." After speaking, she frowned again to turn over her small backpack.

After seven or eight seconds, the head of the dormitory and the third girl who stared at each other blankly realized that Lisa had actually pulled out a mobile phone they had never seen before from her bag.

The phone screen was indeed on, and it was still shaking in Lisa's hand.

"...Ah, it's not him....I don't know this number..."

Lisa muttered like this and answered the phone.

"Hey......"

The girl's drunken voice was soft and dumb.

After a few seconds of silence, she suddenly turned her face to look at the head of the dormitory, "Where am I..."

The head of the dormitory couldn't laugh or cry: "We are in the bar, Lisa, tonight we agreed to come and go together to be unhappy, you forgot?"

"Ah, yes..." Lisa lowered her head and reached the table, seeming to be muttering to herself, but the mobile phone in her hand is still holding on to her ear, "We are here today... listen Said it is a clean bar with a lot of handsome guys... the wine is also delicious..."