79

Lisa packed up her things early the next morning and walked out of the bedroom door with a lightweight suitcase.

Granny Qin had already prepared a delicious breakfast in the living room. When she saw Lisa out of the bedroom, she waved her hand:

"Sweet, come and come, eat breakfast before leaving."

Lisa said helplessly: "Grandma, no, I'm not hungry now."

"That won't work!"

Grandma Qin denied without hesitation, "You will have to sit on the plane for nearly two hours today, and you will have to be delayed for an hour on the way to the airport-you will definitely be hungry. Besides, skipping breakfast is bad for your stomach. You are young now. People..."

As soon as she heard the topic of Granny Qin, she was about to run away, Lisa quickly put down the lever, took a seat quickly, and put on a clever appearance waiting for a meal.

Grandma Qin was amused by the reaction speed of her good granddaughter, pretending to be abusive: "Why, do you think grandma is nagging?"

Lisa curled her eyes and smiled: "Why? If it's normal, I can listen to your grandma's chanting all day without annoying--but not today. My flight will take off in less than three hours. In case the time is lost and the return ticket cannot be bought, I will have to walk back to school."

"All right, you can talk."

Grandma Qin smiled and handed the porridge to Lisa, "eat well."

"Ok!"

Qin Qing took a sip of the porridge and then turned her eyes: "Where is mother?"

"She went downstairs to exercise, she should be back soon too—"

Before Granny Qin finished speaking, the security door was opened.

Li Jinghe changed his shoes and walked in.

"Already packed?"

"Ok."

"Your cousin's car will be downstairs in a while. You can eat a little bit faster. Don't let him wait too long."

Lisa was taken aback: "Second Brother, send me there?"

"Otherwise? Didn't your second brother send you there before?"

Li Jinghe stopped walking towards the room, frowning and looking at Lisa.

Lisa avoided her sight in good time, and took a bite of Grandma Qin's best carrot cake.

"It's okay, I just thought he should have no time today."

"..."

Li Jinghe didn't speak any more, turned around and went back to the room.

When the door was closed, Grandma Qin happened to come out of the kitchen. She wrinkled her face at Lisa: "It's fierce, isn't it?"

Lisa was amused by Granny Qin, and then nodded earnestly, "Yeah."

Grandma Qin put down the dinner plate in her hand.

"Women have menopause, and you'll understand when you reach your mother's age-that anger will come when you say it, and you won't be able to stop it in an instant."

Lisa blinked, smiling softly: "I understand."

She grabbed the porridge bowl next to her with her hands down, put it to her mouth and took a sip.

"Did you ask Kook to pick you up?"

"Cough cough cough--"

Lisa put down the bowl and patted the uncontrollable foreign body sensation in her chest.