63

As soon as the second semester of high school starts, students almost all feel the first wave of pressure from the college entrance examination.

The morning self-study time of each class is adjusted for the first time. Although Niu Zhihuai, the teacher in charge of the class is a smiling and amiable old teacher, he also mentioned this matter to the students in the liberal arts class in a very polite manner of discussion, but after a semester of getting along with each other, everyone has long regarded this teacher in charge. The temperament is felt through.

While he was still smiling, the wisest choice for the students was to agree.

In this way, the "democratic" vote was passed, and the early self-study time was half an hour ahead of schedule.

And this is just the first unfortunate thing experienced by the students represented by the liberal arts class.

The second wave came very quickly.

When watching the teachers of various subjects walk into the classroom with thick papers, the students almost cried—

In their previous impressions, shouldn't things like final exams have been taken and parents should be forgotten?

How come after a winter vacation, many of them have returned the papers that they haven't passed in a year?

The blessing in misfortune is probably the fiercest math teacher in the class came into the classroom with a smile and holding papers.

Standing on the stage, the math teacher put the papers on the table, and the math class representatives in the class consciously stepped forward to hand out the papers. The math teacher spoke at this moment.

"The math scores in our class improved well during the last semester, and the classmates did not disappoint me."

It is rare for the students in the liberal arts class to see the smile of the math teacher, and they all breathed a sigh of relief.

The math teacher's gaze fell directly in a certain direction of the classroom, and at the same time he smiled so that his eyes disappeared—

"What makes the teacher especially happy is that in the ranking of the mathematics of the liberal arts class, our class owns two of the top three places."

Lisa and Jungkook were sitting behind the table that the teacher was looking at.

The eyes of the whole class followed.

"Every time Lisa's math score is the first in grade, this teacher is used to it." The math teacher turned around and looked at the boy next to the girl, "But—Jungkook, you gave it down to the ground. I'm a surprise!"

The boy who was named directly did not lift his head at the time, and seemed to have no reaction to the praise of the math teacher.

Next to Lisa, seeing the smile on the math teacher's face was a bit uncontrollable, she calmly moved her right leg under the table and gently kicked the boy's long leg that was curled up aggrievedly under the table.

"..."

Jungkook's eyes flashed, his legs moved lightly, and at the same time he raised his eyes to look at the podium.

The mathematics teacher withdrew his gaze with satisfaction and went on to deliver his speech.

In this corner of the audience, Lisa frowned and lowered her voice:

"Jungkook,...you let me go."

On the desktop, the boy supported his cheekbones with one hand, turned to the girl, his thin lips curled up with a smile.