73

In the integrated martial arts arena, there is a lot of voices before the game has started.

Lisa and Minghao came a little late, and failed to grab the front row tickets, so they only chose two seats in the back row.

The seats were picked by Minghao. When Lisa saw the two connected seat numbers, she frowned, but in the end he didn't say anything, and took the ticket and entered the venue with Minghao.

After entering it, Lisa realized that the entire mixed martial arts arena seemed to have been refurbished once, and he couldn't find the appearance of the somewhat rudimentary small venue back then.

The only thing that made her feel familiar was probably the octagonal cage in the center of the auditorium.

"Miss Qin, go here."

Minghao first found their location according to the serial number on the seat ticket, then turned around and greeted Lisa.

Lisa returned to her senses and took her gaze back from the octagonal cage.

Then she and Minghao went to the seat together.

"I really didn't expect that Miss Qin looks gentle, so she would like fighting events?"

Minghao said with emotion.

Lisa's gaze was faint. If you look closely, you will find that the focus in those eyes is invisible--her attention is obviously not on the fighting arena at this time.

But after listening to Minghao's words, she turned her eyes back and smiled.

"I don't really like it.... It's just the first time I came here. The impression is too deep. If I don't come to see it again, I always feel that something is missing."

"Oh? That's it." Minghao replied.

Lisa didn't notice the change in Minghao's expression at this time, and all her thoughts fell into the octagonal cage.

At the moment when she was sitting here again, she suddenly regretted--

I regretted that I was too timid at that time, and I couldn't even see how that person finished a fighting match.

What remained in the memory was related to that person in the fighting arena, and it seemed that the only thing left was... that person was standing on the fence, looking at his wanton and open smile.

Now that I think about it, I still feel very beautiful and dazzling...

Lisa couldn't help but pull the corner of her mouth as she recalled this way.

After a few seconds, the lights dimmed in the entire fighting arena.

The back row where Lisa and Minghao are located is completely out of light. Only the two contestants in the center of the venue near the octagonal cage are lit up with a few ordinary spotlights, which can barely benefit the front row. audience.

"Miss Qin, are you afraid of the dark?"

Minghao suddenly asked next to him.

Lisa chuckled softly: "Mr. Xu is not afraid, so don't worry about me."

Before she finished her words, she felt the direction of the empty space on her right hand, a vague figure walking over.

Lisa didn't pay much attention to it, but after the person sat next to her, Lisa's figure was slightly stagnant.

She frowned.

——

Is this person sitting too close?