Chapter 1: At least, it has to be like Luo Ciqiu

Note: I want to reread this novel so instead of just rereading it, I decided to put it here. The world of this novel is an ABO world, most readers might be familiar with this settings right? If not, you can search it on google to familiarize yourself. In ABO world, the couple pair that I love is female alpha and male omega. So you can only see this kind of pairing in novels that I might put here. Stay tuned

The humid and rancid air floated back and forth, and the sound of sleeping breathing came from the cell that was less than 4 square meters.

The Alliance's underground prison is a place where heinous criminals are temporarily detained. No one can stay in the silent and lightless coffin for more than 48 hours.

However, Yu Bai had been here for 72 hours. Apart from being a little cold, she slept soundly.

After all, it's not like she has never stayed in places worse than this.

"Yu Bai." The speaker above her head suddenly sounded, "It's your turn."

Yu Bai stared at the sound box above her head for a long time before she realized that this arrogant attitude was actually speaking to her.

But this feeling was quite nostalgic, and she laughed unconsciously.

"Stop dawdling, come out quickly!" There was a tick, the door in front opened, and the guard stood at the door urging her.

After slowly stretching and shaking off the dust from her body, Yu Bai stood up with a yawn and walked over.

Her lazy and comfortable appearance inexplicably ignited the guard's anger. The guard stretched out his hand viciously to pull her, but she turned around easily and dodged it.

"Ha-" Yu Bai yawned carelessly. It had to be said that the air outside was indeed much stronger than inside the cell. No wonder the guard was unwilling to step into the cell no matter how much he urged.

After missing the target, the guard became angry and yelled: "Don't toast or drink as a penalty!"

"Are you talking to me?" Yu Bai always had a vague smile on her face, although her bright red eyes drooped carelessly, but it had an inexplicable smell of blood, which made people's hair stand on end.

"Ming Ming, Ming Ming heard that she is a useless alpha."

The guard slowly took half a step back and muttered like a mosquito.

Yu Bai glanced at the restraint tightly fastened on her wrist.

There is an anesthetic needle in the restraint device. When the prisoner shows disobedience, the anesthetic needle will be released. The dose in the anesthetic needle is enough to bring down the elephant. Now she is just a prisoner awaiting trial. There is no need to cause too many useless incidents. After all, the dispute had just happened, and she didn't want to die again.

During the period of thinking, there was a beep in the brain, and the system, which had been silent for three days, finally issued an instruction again:

"Hello host, I am your auxiliary system No. 7. Next, you will face an alliance law, Article 732, regarding forced obscenity. Since there is no evidence that the original owner wanted to molest the other party at that time, as long as you plead guilty and agree to public labor for one month, the other party will withdraw the charge. Please be sure to seize this opportunity."

Ha.

Even though she had just arrived in this world, she wouldn't admit that she was wronged but tell her that this was an opportunity? So is the system stupid or does the system think she is stupid?