Chapter 30: Dirty Tricks

Not only the opponents became anxious, but even the audience who bought Yu Baishu couldn't bear it and stood up, spitting out the fragrance.

Although Yu Bai didn't listen to what they said, it was definitely not good.

But so what?

In order to maintain her high odds, she cannot win too easily, otherwise she will be the loser if the odds are lowered, and she won't lose anything even if they curses a few words.

However, both the audience and the opponent who had been slipped away for two full hours were already in a daze. Looking at the opposite side, Yu Bai saw that the time was almost up, so she just faintly stretched out one of the mecha's legs and gave it a slight hook, the opponent tripped down, and after a loud bang, the opponent never got up again.

"The winner is Womont College—Yu Bai!"

Everyone gritted their teeth with hatred.

Despicable, rubbish and all kinds of unpleasant curses were heard by the four people in the stands of Womont College. They wanted to find a hole in the ground and burrow down. But Zeng Lei took a look at the 80,000 star coins he won from gambling. He feel like his boss is okay again.

Luo Ciqiu, who was in the waiting hall, laughed unconsciously when he saw Yu Bai playing with each other.

And on the Star Network, everyone was cursing that Womont Academy sent a bad guy who won with money by relying on expensive mechas. They also said that even if there was a monkey sitting in it, they could win.

Lin Chen couldn't sit still when he saw this. He had practiced with Yu Bai for so long, and of course he knew this guy's bad character. Although she had extraordinary strength, she always had reservations. Sometimes, she even felt that Yu Bai's strength, should be above Luo Ciqiu.

It's just that this guy is too cunning and never uses her full strength, but when she meets the two people from Zhouchen Academy, she probably won't be able to be so relaxed. Now Lin Chen actually wants to see Yu Bai get beaten down. Thinking of this, he sneered.

The more Luo Xi looked at this person, the more disgusted he became.

After Yu Bai's competition is over, the qualifying players will begin the second round of drawing lots. After the drawing is completed, the competing players can go back to their dormitories to rest, and the second round of qualifying competition will begin tomorrow.

The last champion and runner-up of Zhouchen Academy will not participate until the third round.

Most of the colleges were either completely wiped out or only one person advanced. Looking at the entire preliminary round, the only school where both contestants advanced was Warmont College. This made many people who were not optimistic about Warmont at the beginning had sense of crisis.

It was obvious that one was an omega who was put on a pedestal because of his looks, and the other was a worthless alpha with a record of misdeeds. Why were these two people allowed to break out?

They heard that these two people still live in a connected dormitory. If one of them suddenly goes crazy, wouldn't they lose two competitors?

Some people not only think so, but also take practical actions.

Yu Bai checked the balance and found that 720,000 star coins had arrived. After returning the money to Lin Xingfan, she disappeared. Even Lin Chen tried to find her for a lesson but couldn't find anyone.

She left the academy early and went directly to the best hospital in the alliance, hoping to see if it could cure the original owner's disease.

However, her trip was still in vain. Even the best hospital in the entire alliance gave the same answer as Galaxy 9. Her illness meant that she could only take medicine for the rest of her life.