Chapter 84: Emperor

"What is it? What does it have to do with you?" Yu Bai sneered, holding a dagger and pointing it at the core of Ji Kaiyu's mecha, about to stab it. At this time, the defeated God of War rushed towards her again. He came over, and just as Yu Bai was evading, a person stood in front of him.

"Luo Ciqiu!?" Yu Bai now understood why Kaiyu had just said those nonsense words. It turned out that he was talking about it.

Sure enough, Ji Kaiyu laughed out loud: "Yu Bai, didn't you expect that you used the matter of the Red Lantern Star bug to cover up the secret of gene editing, wasn't it just to prevent him from knowing? The more you don't want him to know, I just want him to know. Guess whether my stupid brother will believe you in the future."

Yu Bai didn't say anything, turned over Jie Kaiyu's mecha, dismantled the mecha cabin with her bare hands, and removed the person from the mecha. She pulled it out and threw it on the ground, "Yeah, I don't know either. Guess what the nobles and omegas will do to you. I gave you a comfortable way to die, but you didn't want it. Then I have a hundred ways to make your life more painful."

"Yu Bai." Unlike the fierce battle, Luo Ciqiu's voice sounded particularly low, "You go to lift the barrier first."

Yu Bai glanced at the people on the ground, snorted, quickly flew to the control center, and successfully turned off the barrier. When she came back, Luo Ciqiu and Ji Kaiyu were nowhere to be found, and the ones lying on the ground were already there. Ji Wenhe was dead, and the door of the God of War's mecha was wide open.

Xia Xiangze stood in front of the mecha, waiting for Yu Bai to come back. Sure enough, he was right, this was the mecha that Yu Bai was looking for. After arranging for people to transport it to the warship, the two of them continued to move forward.

On the other side, Luo Ciqiu, who was carrying Jie Kaiyu, had already entered the main hall. The mechas around him looked at the person in his hands and did not dare to act rashly.

"Hmph, trash." When the emperor saw the captured Jie Kaiyu, he cursed immediately. Then he raised his eyes and looked at the man wearing the Xia family's mecha and asked, "Who is here? What do you want? Don't think too much, this small fight can shake the foundation of the empire. All you want is the safety of your family. I agree to tell your people that if you go against the empire, you will not end well."

"Hmph." A cold snort, The emperor's relaxed brows gradually wrinkled, "His Majesty the Emperor can even ignore the safety of his own family, and now he can actually promise others to comfort him. His Majesty's words are not convincing at all."

Omega's unique soft voice made the emperor sitting in the high position, the emperor's expression became very ugly, "Are you an omega? Why can an omega sit in a mecha? How come the empire's army has degenerated to this point? You actually let a despicable omega sit in a mecha."

"Hmph, this country really sucks. It's over." Luo Ciqiu raised his sword, and was about to stab the emperor.

"Do it!" The emperor's face was gloomy. With a wave of his hand, the directly subordinate mecha guards took action. They didn't care about the hostages in Luo Ciqiu's hands. Ji Kaiyu had already lost his face because of being taken as a hostage. At this moment, he saw the emperor didn't take his life seriously at all, and even laughed.

Luo Ciqiu was holding the person in one hand and blocking the sword in the other. He was not hasty in dodging. The mecha had been slashed in many places. Just when he seemed to be unable to resist, a fast figure passed by with just a wave, knocking away the mechas surrounding him.

Luo Ciqiu looked at the familiar moves and blurted out: "Yu Bai?"

Then, a large number of noble troops rushed in. The number of people was overwhelming. No matter how powerful the emperor's guards were, they were still blocking the car at this moment.