Chapter 19: Pheromones are Out of Control

A faint fragrance of magnolia flowers seeped out from the inside of the mecha. Mechas are usually very sealing, and even this could seep out. It was obvious that the situation inside was already out of control.

Everyone's eyes were focused on the mecha driven by Luo Ciqiu, but no one except Yu Bai seemed to have noticed the scent.

She quietly took out the expired nutrient solution from her pocket, rolled it towards the soles of the crowd, then pointed at the grass in the distance and shouted: "Who is it!"

Everyone was startled by the sudden voice and turned around. They looked behind her.

The few people hiding in the grass had a guilty conscience and kept saying "f*ck" in their hearts. They didn't dare to stay any longer, so they stood up and ran away.

When everyone saw a few people suddenly appearing in the grass, they instinctively raised their feet to chase them, but someone stepped on the trap that Yu Bai had just thrown out.

"Wait, what did I step on? Damn it, what does this smell like!?"

The alphas were the first to collapse under the strong odor and began to vomit: "What is so smelly? Ugh... Blurg!"

Yu Bai immediately pinched her nose, showing "worry" on her face, and said seriously: "Could it be the biological and chemical weapons thrown by those people just now? The league competition is about to start. Could it be that those people just now are actually spies from other schools?!"

Yu Bai's face showed "horror" and she covered her mouth in fear.

In normal times, no one would believe Yu Bai's lies, but when a series of things happen at the same time, most people's judgment will weaken.

Yu Bai continued to add insult to injury and said solemnly: "Once the information is leaked, our Womont School will definitely lose!"

Lin Chen looked at the few people who had not run away, and then looked at the unknown liquid on the ground, his face was clouded, and he said to the students who had not yet reacted issued an order: "Yu Bai, you watch here, everyone else, follow me, and we must not let spies from other schools take the information back!"

Lin Chen gave the order, but he didn't know. The bewildered students immediately united and followed Lin Chen and chased him out.

Lin Chen directed and ordered: "Catch them alive! We need to interrogate them to find out which school they are from!"

Everyone answered in unison: "Yes."

Then, the students ran in several directions in a well-trained manner, intending to surround the "enemy".

Zeng Lei and the others were relieved when they saw that no one was chasing them at first. Then, they saw the first-year students chasing after them in an outflanking formation. Even the instructors chased after them. The followers ran after him desperately, while crying, they asked: "Brother Zeng, didn't we just watch the mecha class of the next grade, is it necessary?"

Zeng Lei didn't know how Yu Bai discovered them. Since she discovered them, he couldn't pretend not to notice. Are you there? Is it so difficult to be a human being? Thinking of this, Zeng Lei gritted his teeth and squeezed out a sentence: "Yu Bai! Just wait for me!"

Yu Bai stood next to the silver training machine, calmly tore off a corner of her clothes and tied it around her mouth and nose. Go up, press the opening device of the emergency hatch at the rear of the mecha, and the mecha cabin opens with a clang, revealing Luo Ciqiu with a red face, huddled in the mecha cabin.

The moment the door was opened, the rich scent of magnolia flowers filled the surrounding air, and the entire area within a 30-meter radius was filled with the rich smell of omega pheromones.