Chapter 89: Never Give Up and Be Loyal

She can no longer remember how many times she has swung her sword. The hot weapons and cold weapons in the arsenal have long been used up by her, and the screen shows that there are also constant warnings that energy has bottomed out. Whether it is the remaining energy or the supply of oxygen, danger warnings have appeared.

The system, which had initially advised Yu Bai to find a way to go back, remained silent and did not dare to say a word.

Yu Bai's hands were already numb. At this moment, with a pop, the last dagger in her hand was broken into two sections, and scattered around along with countless Zerg corpses.

The frantic Zerg saw her weapon break and rushed towards her again like a tide, one wave after another.

Humph, Yu Bai sneered, even with her bare hands, she would never let her enemy get the slightest benefit.

Fight with flesh, punch to the flesh.

The Zerg were stunned by her for a moment, and then retreated a little, surrounding her, not daring to move forward.

But the oxygen in the mecha sounded a warning sound of exhaustion again. Yu Bai curled her lips, exhaled deeply, and waited quietly to fall asleep again.

Her mind was like a revolving door, the past events were vividly vivid in her mind, but what she thought of the most was Luo Ciqiu's fragrance of magnolia flowers on her teeth seemed to have not dissipated.

Forget it, if there is another life, I will compensate you again, but in this life, just treat it as if I failed you.

"Yu Bai!" A heartbreaking call sounded like Luo Ciqiu's voice.

This was probably a flashback, she thought, thinking that she was hearing hallucinations.

"Hold on, Yu Bai!"

"Don't sleep, endure it!"

In a daze, a heartbreaking pain woke her up from the boundless darkness. After the pain, a wave of warmth flowed into her limbs.

Not sure if it was an illusion, but she unconsciously opened her mouth to breathe.

"Yu Bai! Yu Bai!" The urgent call is in her ears. Isn't it a dream?

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a familiar figure, a silver mecha hugging her tightly, and the energy display on the screen returned to 100%.

Yu Bai: ???

Could it be that Luo Ciqiu just helped her change the energy source? She looked at the screen again, really 100%.

Sparks exploded all around, and the red and orange mechas seemed to be Lin Xingfan and Zeng Lei?

"Yu Bai! You have to go to bed before it gets dark! You can't do it. You have to sleep in broad daylight. Are you being abused in the empire? If you come back to the alliance with us, you can still eat some meat!"

Lin Xingfan's voice sounded like she wanted to beat her. It came in through the internal circuit, and then Zeng Lei's voice sounded like a roar inside the mecha.

"Boss, you are going to the empire for exchange and study. Don't work so hard. We are still waiting for you to come back and protect us. You can't just let go."

Yu Bai sneered twice.

They really didn't even let her die in peace. She turned to look at the silver mecha holding her without saying a word, "Ciqiu?"

Luo Ciqiu didn't say a word. His eyes were red with anger, and he saw Yu Bai from a distance. When Yu Bai's mecha slowly dimmed and the signal became weaker and weaker, he tried to contact her remotely again and again, but the distance was too far and he couldn't get any response at all.