Chapter 2: Beat her Until she has teeth all over the floor

Just when Yu Bai said Luo Ciqiu's name, the auditorium exploded on the spot.

"Fuck! Who do you think you are! Even when Luo Ciqiu's name comes out of your mouth, I think it's an insult!"

"Don't be shameless and have some self-awareness. Who is Luo Ciqiu? He doesn't like you. Trash alpha!"

"You have to be self-aware even if you don't overestimate your abilities. How dare you think about Luo Ciqiu, a loser. You'd better not fall into my hands. I'll fucking destroy you first."

The omega's hair color is also good, skin color is generally light, and in the aesthetics of omega, light hair color is also considered beautiful. It is said that Luo Ciqiu as the Flower of Alliance is not only handsome, but also has very rare silver hair and a look that seems to have fallen into the stars. Blue eyes make people dream.

Coupled with his indifferent attitude towards the alpha, it made him directly become a god, so Yu Bai's words were tantamount to pouring dirty water on their gods.

Just after Yu Bai's arrogant declaration, the destruction value actually dropped slowly and stopped at 65%.

system:? ? ?

Yu Bai snorted and added to the fire: "Why, you are not even embarrassed to declare your love for him? Do you dare to say that you don't have that kind of worldly desire for him?"

In the auditorium, some people even stood up and pointed at Yu Bai and scolded her. More and more people also stood up, excited and dancing with curses.

The curses mingled together, sounding like frogs in the pond. Yu Bai smiled indifferently.

Seeing Yu Bai smiling, some people even rolled up their sleeves and stepped onto the railing. If the bailiff hadn't stopped him, they would have rushed out of the auditorium.

But the louder the curse, the faster the destruction value dropped. Soon, the destruction value turned green and stopped at 60%.

system:! ! !

The system doesn't understand what happened at all, but the decrease in destruction value is an undisputed fact.

"Silence, silence! Adjourn the court! Adjourn the court temporarily!" The gavel hit the table violently as if to knock it down, but the curse showed no sign of weakening.

The bailiff received the instruction and ran over quickly, dragging Yu Bai to take her down, but she seemed to be taking her time and dragging her steps weakly.

Someone in the gallery had already pushed away the bailiff and jumped down. The bailiff turned around and threw the person to the ground again.

Seeing that the situation was about to get out of control, the judge was so anxious that he shouted: "Take her down! Hurry! Hurry!"

Several bailiffs pressed Yu Bai's shoulders and pushed forward, making the progress a little faster.

As Yu Bai walked, she didn't forget to look back at the auditorium where the people stamping their feet angrily, and smiled.

At the same time, the discussion on the Star Network exploded. A silver-haired boy saw the hot discussion on the Star Network and his face became increasingly pale.

Yu Bai finally took a breath after leaving the court. Omega's pheromones were like viruses, directly invading her brain and controlling her. She silently looked at the bleeding palms.

"Be honest!" The bailiff brought Yu Bai to the interrogation room. There was a chair on either side of the table in the middle. Yu Bai was escorted to sit on one of the chairs, while the bailiff stood behind her.