Chapter 67: Angry

On the same day, Luo Ciqiu received a contact from the empire, telling him that Yu Bai had now arrived in the empire, and asking him not to disobey His Majesty again and to find the coordinates of [Slazy Mine] as soon as possible, otherwise Yu Bai, as a hostage, would be in danger.

He suddenly panicked. Since the morning, Luo Ciqiu had been asking around for her whereabouts after discovering that Yu Bai disappeared with her luggage, but no one, including several people from Womont College, knew about her whereabouts. Where did Yu Bai go? When he tried to contact Yu Bai with his optical brain, it showed that she could not be reached. He panicked at that time. A ridiculous idea kept occupying his brain. He guessed that it was because he did not follow the empire's instructions. The Zerg invaded, so Yu Bai was captured and taken to the empire as a hostage.

But he quickly rejected this idea. Yu Bai was not weak and would not be captured without mercy. Everything in the dormitory was as usual, neat and clean. Even the leather collar he put on his body last night was taken away.

However, at night, the empire's message reached his hands. Every word was like a knife, making his heart feel like it had fallen into ice water. The coldness penetrated into his chest and chilled all his limbs.

He has always avoided having any close contact with anyone, because he would implicate the other person, but why Yu Bai just couldn't understand, insisted on asking for trouble, and got to this point.

She shouldn't have gotten involved with him, and he shouldn't have fallen in love with her.

Luo Ciqiu's hands couldn't stop shaking, and it took a lot of courage to click on the picture attached to the message. He was afraid that he would see Yu Bai's bloody appearance. He knew that the empire had many methods, but they were useless. One his mother, because the emperor might still have some feelings for her mother.

But Yu Bai was different. Yu Bai was a stranger to the emperor, and he could use the most cruel methods to deal with her.

Luo Ciqiu took a deep breath and then dared to open his eyes and look at the photos sent from the empire.

In the picture, Yu Bai has her back to the camera, with six light-haired omegas beside her. She has her face turned sideways, affectionately hugging the omegas on her left and right, smiling brightly and contentedly.

Luo Ciqiu: Fuck!

After a short pause, Luo Ciqiu was so angry that he almost threw the optical brain out of his hand. He was so worried just now, and now he was so angry. He almost cursed the words "go to hell", and even felt that he had just done it for Yu Bai. I'm a fool for worrying.

The mark on the back of the neck was still red and swollen, but Yu Bai had already put her arms around someone else's waist.

Luo Ciqiu was so angry that he waved his fist in the air. His eyes were so red and bloodshot that he wanted to pull Yu Bai out of the photo and beat her up.

On the other side, after Yu Bai visited the Imperial Mecha Academy, she had to lament the importance the Empire places on mecha masters. As long as every mecha master reaches an S rating at the end of the semester, he has the right to customize his mecha. If those who contribute to the empire can also get exclusive mechas with titanium shells. Compared to the alliance, the empire pays more attention to strength and merit.

Therefore, the empire's alphas also worked harder, and many of them even fell ill after training.

More than half of the mechas placed in the training room are individually customized mechas. Whether it is design or materials, they can surpass the league by several blocks. Even any mecha among them can make the league's best to go crazy, Yu Bai guessed that as long as the empire needed it, no matter how many Yu Bai it was, the Alliance would be able to send it.