Chapter 72: Virtual and Real Temptation

When Luo Ciqiu heard Yu Bai's voice, his back stiffened and he froze on the spot. The image of himself agreeing to the emperor flashed through his mind. He pursed his lips, and his face was so serious that it seemed like it could drip water.

He had just betrayed the Alliance. He actually knew that once the Empire found the coordinates of [Slazy Mine], the Alliance would definitely become an appendage of the Empire, and the people in the Alliance would also become slaves of the Empire. By then, the entire Alliance would only be exploited by the Empire and be clean.

And Yu Bai was still Yu Zhan's daughter, so he didn't know how to face Yu Bai.

The empire also used Yu Bai to threaten him.

He didn't even know how to answer Yu Bai's question.

Just when he was at an impasse, Yu Bai's right hand suddenly climbed up Luo Ciqiu's body as if walking. Every touch made Luo Ciqiu's frown deepen, and he finally endured it. He couldn't help but let go of his mouth, held Yu Bai's dishonest hand, and said calmly: "Yu Bai, don't make trouble."

Luo Ciqiu didn't understand why Yu Bai still wanted to tease him here, obviously she should have seen that he got off the imperial speed train just now, but she was not surprised at all, she was just teasing him.

"Don't make trouble?" Yu Bai hooked Luo Ciqiu's chin with her other hand and slowly turned his face, with a pair of blood-colored pupils staring straight at Luo Ciqiu before he could relax. She raised her eyebrows and said with a smile, "Why didn't you tell me where you just went? Is it because you're still angry with me? You know, I really have nothing to do with them." Yu Bai held Luo Ciqiu's hand again.

"Yu Bai!" Luo Ciqiu finally couldn't bear it anymore and pushed away Yu Bai who was holding him. "Stop making trouble. After the exchange meeting, you come back to the alliance with me!"

Of course Yu Bai knew where Luo Ciqiu had gone, and she also know what Luo Ciqiu said to the emperor, what was even more ridiculous was that the other party thought she could be used as a bargaining chip to blackmail Luo Ciqiu.

I'm afraid she is not a bargaining chip, but a life-saver for the empire.

Yu Bai didn't expect that Luo Ciqiu was really worried about something happening to her. She smiled and put her arms around Luo Ciqiu's waist again, pulling him towards her, "The alliance sent me to study. I haven't learned anything yet. Going back like this is equivalent to blatantly disobeying the orders of the alliance general, but it is no different from the rebels. Are you so cruel to let me disobey military orders? Or do you just hate me so much?"

"Yu Bai! What nonsense are you talking about! If I hate you, I... I would have sent you to prison after you harassed me many times!" Luo Ciqiu was impulsive and found that he had not thought of this, and lowered his head with regret, "Yu Bai, I, I'm just worried that you will be in danger in the empire. After all, the first galaxy is too close to the insect star. If you are injured..." I will be worried.

Luo Ciqiu couldn't go on talking about the disgusting words.

Yu Bai didn't seem to pay attention to what Luo Ciqiu said. She lifted his chin and kissed him directly. The aroma of red wine was so charming that Luo Ciqiu unconsciously fell into it again, his eyes blurred.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Why don't you believe me? Are you just jealous of those omegas? I have nothing to do with them!" Yu Bai chuckled and looked at Luo Ciqiu, who was already distracted, kissed again.

When Luo Ciqiu heard the word omega, he pushed Yu Bai away angrily and said angrily: "Who! Who cares whether you play with one omega or six, anyway, I already know that you are a playboy who talks nonsense."