Chapter 77: Interrogation

The Zerg watched Yu Bai leave and seemed to have lost interest in following her.

Yu Bai did not stop for a moment, but rushed back to the asteroid at full speed. Luo Ciqiu, who was being held in her arms, was not put down until she reached the asteroid.

As soon as it was put down, Luo Ciqiu saw Yu Bai's mecha falling to one side.

"Yu Bai!!!" He couldn't hold it back at all. After a loud noise, Yu Bai fell to the ground.

At the same time, the signal from the base was restored. When the people from the base arrived, Yu Bai was surrounded by the Insects. Luo Ciqiu's mecha was in tatters and covered with insect blood, but there was no Zerg dares to come closer.

The people from the Alliance and the Empire were sent back to the main star of the second system. Luo Ciqiu and Yu Bai were also sent to the hospital. There was no monitoring, and no one knew why they rushed out of the base. They just thought they were seeking victory. Sincerely, this ridiculous exchange meeting ends here.

Luo Ciqiu only woke up after lying in the medical cabin for three days, while Yu Bai had been lying in bed for a week.

At the same time, the connection data of [God of War] was also sent to the palace, leaving no records at all, including the same frequency that Yu Bai connected to God of War, and the monitoring of the connection process, all seemed to disappear out of thin air.

The emperor was furious and imprisoned the two alphas who were traveling with him. He also asked the hospital to analyze Yu Bai's body. As a result, there was no useful data and they could only conclude that Yu Bai had pheromone sensitivity.

"Are you still awake?" The emperor glared at Jie Kaiyu who was kneeling at the foot of the steps. "You are all trash. The asteroid monitoring has been destroyed, and the protective screen has been closed for no reason. What use are you? Each and every one of you is trash!"

Ji Kaiyu knew that the emperor only recognized merit and had no family ties at all, but he didn't expect that one day, he, who had been working hard, would end up in the same relationship with his younger brother who had accomplished nothing. He raised a self-deprecating smile at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes flashed. There was a trace of darkness: "Father, Luo Ciqiu was with Yu Bai at that time, maybe he knew something."

"Then you don't want to go to trial, do you still need me to teach you?" The emperor glanced sideways at the people on the ground, unable to suppress his anger.

"It's just that Luo Ciqiu is after all..." Ji Kaiyu raised his head and showed a troubled expression, "So, please make it clear..."

"Be careful, he is still useful." The emperor snorted coldly and walked out of the hall. .

Ji Kaiyu held a report on the relationship between Yu Bai and Luo Ciqiu in his hand and said to himself: "I want to see what you are hiding."

Yu Bai felt as if a fog had settled in her brain, her eyelids seemed to be filled with lead, and she couldn't move at all. She didn't know how long it took before she saw a person walking towards her in the mist. He opened his mouth and didn't know what he said. She sat up suddenly and knocked the bulkhead of the medical cabin.

There was a loud bang, startling the doctor on duty. Yu Bai touched her forehead, which was starting to get hot, and then lay down again, looking at the rising destruction value.

System: [Host, are you awake? ! 】

Yu Bai:【How long have I slept? ]

System: [It's been ten days. The emperor wanted to get the God of War information from you. I deleted them all. Don't worry. It's just that they planned to use Luo Ciqiu to test you because they knew you had pheromone sensitivity. 】