Chapter 13: Mental Power Test

Yu Bai looked attentively at a raised round platform in the middle of the testing room. There was a table placed directly in front of the round platform. The thing on the table looked like a helmet, and there was a huge screen in front of it, with the screen turned off.

The system, which had been silent for a long time, looked at the progress of the mission and was a little confused about the host's thoughts. It explained: "As long as the destruction value returns to zero, you can live freely in this world."

"Yes, freedom." Yu Bai laughed self-deprecatingly, "Any insect can kill me, and you talk to me about freedom? Even if Luo Ciqiu saves the alliance, he can't save everyone. Freedom without security is the same as going to death. What's the difference?"

There is no such thing in the North, and there is also no such thing here. There is no absolute freedom anywhere.

The system was silent. It began to doubt whether it was right to choose Yu Bai. After all, her past was too cruel. People who grow up in an environment where they can die at any time can only do their best and not rely on others to live.

So Yu Bai rejected its plan from the beginning, because she probably only believed in herself.

Yu Bai walked straight to the round platform, picked up the helmet, and put it on her head. With a beep, the screen in front of her lit up, indicating that the test had begun.

Suddenly, a giant mouth of the abyss appeared in front of her eyes. It was a giant mouth insect with a bud-shaped head and a mouth full of teeth. Although it crawled on all fours, it could be more than 2 meters tall when standing on its feet, the giant mouth can easily swallow an adult in one bite, and the roaring sound of the giant mouth insect comes from the headphones in the helmet.

Although it has been taught in textbooks, few people can face it calmly when experiencing such an immersive experience. Even if they know that it is just an image, few can remain calm.

But Yu Bai didn't move even half a step, always looking directly at the monster in front of her.

The monster kept making threatening behaviors "in front of her eyes", but Yu Bai's expression didn't even change.

Three minutes later, the system beeped, and the screen automatically reported the test results: mental stress resistance level S.

"Oh——" The teachers around her made surprised sounds. After all, Yu Bai couldn't even control herself around the omega. They didn't expect that she could withstand pressure at level S. But imagine that she could still go her own way amidst such huge condemnation, it can be seen that the ability to withstand stress is very impressive.

Several teachers exchanged glances and became interested. The teachers who were originally standing crookedly just planned to go through the motions so that she wouldn't be too embarrassed. Unexpectedly, the test results were unexpected. Several of them walked forward for half a minute. Step by step, they surrounded her.

Lin Chen also took a few steps forward.

Last weekend, someone from the military suddenly sent a message to Womont Military Academy, asking the school to treat Yu Bai's various needs carefully. It was originally a secret message, but somehow it reached Lin Chen's ears. What he usually hates most is that incompetent people want to ask for help. Going through the back door, Yu Bai fainted without even being touched by him last time, and took the opportunity to hug Luo Ciqiu. This shows that this person has no words and is extremely incompetent.

Lin Chen heard that Yu Bai asked for a mental test today, so he came over to take a look. He wanted to know why the military wanted to take special care of this student. Is it because she was an alpha?