Chapter 40: The Gambler's Adventure

No one can survive the power of the ion cannon, and Yu Bai is no exception.

After the light dissipated, the superconducting sword in Yu Bai's hand had turned into ashes, but fortunately, Yu Bai's mecha only had a hole in the palm of her hand.

"Admit defeat." Li Su looked at the hole in the opponent's mecha's palm and gasped in dissatisfaction.

Although Li Su didn't really want to kill her, he was clearly aiming at Yu Bai's mecha's entire arm. Moreover, at this distance, the speed of the ion cannon made it impossible to dodge.

Did the shot go wrong?

But Li Su quickly rejected his idea. It was impossible for him to make such a mistake.

After thinking about it, Li Su felt that there was only one possibility. The other party had predicted his attack.

But this person is called a waste of the alliance, is it possible for hee to do it?

Li Su stared at the mecha opposite him quietly, his eyes slowly becoming complicated. He couldn't help but wonder if the other party had been hiding her strength? Is it just to make him relax his vigilance?

Yu Bai was sitting in the mecha, feeling a bone-piercing pain in her palms at the same frequency. She frowned, gritted her teeth and swallowed the pain. Although she had predicted the trajectory of the cannonball in advance, she still did not expect that the speed and power of the weapons in this world were far beyond her imagination.

The blood all over her body was boiling. A large amount of alpha pheromones were frantically consuming the drugs in her body. Even the red in her pupils looked brighter.

"Surrender? President, are you persuading me or begging me?" Cold sweat broke out on Yu Bai's forehead. In less than 5 minutes, the effect of the medicine will be completely lost. The sealing of this training machine is enough to be used in the universe, so she doesn't have to worry that the omega pheromones on the field will enter the mecha and make her lose control.

Luo Ciqiu suspected that Yu Bai was using drugs to enhance mental power. Yu Bai suddenly remembered that she had read a book and proposed that mental power and pheromones were related. If she stopped using neutralizing pheromones, the medicine should also be able to improve mental strength to a certain extent. After all, the original owner's pheromone content far exceeds that of other alphas.

Yu Bai's words once again disrupted Li Su's clear thinking, and all doubts were thrown away by him.

"It's just good luck. I advise you not to be too crazy." The small ion cannon could not fire continuously, so Li Su quickly changed to a pursuit cannon and fired at Yu Bai again.

Six pursuit guns locked on Yu Bai and attacked her from all directions.

On the other side, Luo Ciqiu, who was standing in the waiting hall, finally slowly fell to the ground with a high-hanging heart.

"Humph, you're pretty lucky." Ji Wenhe snorted coldly, as if talking to himself, but in fact he was talking to Luo Ciqiu next to him.

Luo Ciqiu's pupils shrank, and his clenched fists trembled. He wanted to refute that Yu Bai was capable, but he couldn't say it. It was as if he admitted Yu Bai's strength, he would admit that his feelings had been shaken, after all, before this, he hated all alphas.

Thinking of this, Luo Ciqiu noticed the wound on Yu Bai's mecha hand.

"The strength of the mechas is so different that even if you can dodge once, you won't be able to dodge the second time." Ji Wenhe continued talking in a strange way, as if he didn't care whether the people next to him responded at all, "This is the essential difference, a failure is a failure no matter what."