Chapter 66: Leave Without Saying Goodbye

"Just now?" Yu Bai ran her fingers through Luo Ciqiu's hair, and the silky touch flowed on her fingertips. She said with a satisfied smile, "I have met so many people, who are you talking about? Why, are you jealous?"

"Who, who wants to be jealous of you?" Luo Ciqiu's hair was caressed by Yu Bai, and a feeling of electric shock spread throughout his body. It was clear that the temporary mark had expired, but he was always affected by Yu Bai's every move. He pulled the quilt over his face to cover his red face.

But he regretted it when he pulled the quilt over his nose. The smell of Yu Bai's pheromones remained on the entire quilt, which could make him tremble with just one breath. Now he didn't even dare to take a breath.

Yu Bai's smile became more obvious. Although they were in the same situation, Luo Ciqiu grew up to be so cute and direct, unlike herself, where everything she did and what she said was all purpose and plan.

Yu Bai stretched out her hand to pull the quilt covering Luo Ciqiu's mouth and nose, and teased: "Are you trying to suffocate yourself to death so that I don't have a wife?"

"Who! Who is your wife!" Luo Ciqiu finally exploded, he immediately sat up from the bed and stood up to leave.

He came to Yu Bai's room because Luo Xi sent him a message saying that Yu Bai and the first prince of the empire walked into the woods. Because the prince had guards, he couldn't follow him and didn't know they were inside. What was said, what was done.

But in the end, Yu Bai left the venue together with the prince.

Luo Ciqiu is not jealous, he just wants to remind Yu Bai that there is no good person in the imperial family. Yu Bai is so straightforward, so be careful not to be deceived by them.

As a result, Yu Bai was completely led astray now.

Yu Bai also shamelessly said that he was her wife. Luo Ciqiu panicked in his heart. He didn't want him to give birth to her child. Then he felt that it was too ambiguous to lie on the bed. He jumped up like a hair.

"You take the initiative to lie on my bed, don't you want to be my wife? Since you invite me so kindly, shouldn't I express something?" Yu Bai pinched Luo Ciqiu's chin and lifted his chin up, which meant a lot. She looked at the red lips kissed by her.

"I...I'm just a little tired from standing here, and your bed is a mess, so I reluctantly helped you tidy it up." Luo Ciqiu shook off Yu Bai's hand, stepped out of the bed, and he was about to escape, but Yu Bai suddenly clamped his waist. His steps were unsteady, and he staggered and sat directly on Yu Bai's lap.

Luo Ciqiu realized what he was sitting on, and his brain immediately buzzed. He had never sat on someone else's lap even when he was a child. He struggled to get up, but Yu Bai hugged the person tighter and trapped him. He can't even open his waist with his hands.

Yu Bai's warm alcoholic breath reached his ears and made Luo Ciqiu's face red. He panicked: "Let me go, you drunkard."

"Then you worked so hard to make my bed. , how can I thank you? You're here, don't leave in a hurry." Yu Bai's hands were caressing his side irregularly, and she said with dissatisfaction, "You're too thin, you need to eat more."

"W-where are you putting your hands!? Yu Bai, you-don't push yourself too far." Luo Ciqiu's voice slowly turned into a sporadic breath. He bit his hand so as not to be surprised. The sound leaked from his mouth, and every place Yu Bai touched felt as if it had been burned by fire, and it was horrifyingly hot.

Yu Bai knew that Luo Ciqiu deliberately hid in her room to say something. It was probably because someone saw her and Ji Kaiyu entering the garden and tipped off the news, but he didn't need to worry about these things at all. The empire wanted to take advantage of her. Even if she took advantage of it, she would also ask for double the reward, so she didn't plan to let Luo Ciqiu know.