Chapter 31: Bite Me

"How could this happen?" The smell of pheromones is already like a flood that has opened its gates, rushing everywhere unscrupulously. It won't be long before all the alphas come smelling the scent and turn into irrational monsters.

Luo Ciqiu's breathing became deeper and deeper. He had no strength at all. He lay limply on Yu Bai's arm, and his whole body was unbearably hot.

While panting heavily, he tried to steady his breathing, and explained to Yu Bai with difficulty: "It's... it's a catalytic, catalytic, and transformation needle."

"Catalytic needle?" Yu Bai searched for the knowledge in her mind and finally realized what Luo Ciqiu said.

Not all omegas have normal menstrual periods, so there are corresponding drugs to treat these conditions, and catalytic injection is one of them, which can make omegas enter estrus immediately and is used to treat sexual cold syndrome. This kind of drug is only available for omegas. You can only go to the hospital to get it in person.

Yu Bai remembered the sneaky omega in the hospital, and suddenly realized: "Is it the omega in the waiting hall?"

Luo Ciqiu bit his lips tightly, and his lips were bitten white because they were bitten too hard. He looked up at Yu Bai blankly, he nodded, begging Yu Bai not to ask him why he opened the door.

The silver-white hair glowed faintly in the dark night, and the blue pupils filled with tears were full of stubborn endurance. Yu Bai's hand that had just wiped Luo Ciqiu's tears suddenly stopped in mid-air, staring blankly. He looks like a person lying in her arms.

She to say that Luo Ciqiu is really beautiful, but he is not the fragile beauty of ordinary omegas, but has a tough beauty that is stubborn and proud, like an orchid that blooms alone and proudly on the edge of a cliff in a valley, people can’t help but want to get it.

And the way he is lying next to her holding back tears has awakened the aggression and possessiveness in the alpha's blood.

She wanted him to cry only to her, and this look could only be seen by her.

Yu Bai licked the tiger's teeth unconsciously, unable to move her eyes away, and a string in her heart was gently plucked, but this feeling was too unfamiliar to her, and she was a little confused.

She has always considered interests, power, and how to survive. She has never thought about other things. If she had not died of illness, maybe she would have chosen a family that was most beneficial to her, let him marry into the royal family, and become her own, one of the bargaining chips, but she didn't do this simply because at that time, all parties in the court had a delicate balance, and she didn't need to do this.

But now, she actually forgot for a moment that destruction was worth existing, forgot what she had to do, and just looked at Luo Ciqiu in a daze.

Yu Bai shook her head, thinking about the damn pheromones. It turns out that even the human brain can be changed.

"Yu Bai..." Luo Ciqiu's voice was choked. Looking at Yu Bai with dull eyes, alarm bells rang in his heart.

Yes, she is also an alpha. Although she has never really done anything to himself, his pheromones are out of control and the emergency inhibitor has no effect. Rather than being marked by other alphas, he might as well be marked by Yu Bai.

With trembling hands, he pulled the leather collar around his neck with trembling hands.

"What are you doing?" Yu Bai instantly understood what he meant and held his hand to untie the leather collar.

Luo Ciqiu smiled helplessly, "Do me a favor."

His words were very soft, but it seemed that he had exhausted his last strength. Under the current situation, as long as there is some scandal in Womont College, all of her qualifications will undoubtedly be disqualified. Yu Bai's main purpose of coming to the First Galaxy has been achieved. She has received the money and consulted about her illness. Whether she is disqualified or not is not important to her. But, what about Luo Ciqiu? Yu Bai's pressure on Luo Ciqiu's hand suddenly became lighter.