Chapter 23: The Top Four

Luo Ciqiu advanced all the way. With Yu Bai's tough training, the promotion was much smoother than expected. Compared with the previous many-on-one training, now one-on-one training seems to have suddenly become less difficult.

Taking the lead in reaching the semi-finals, Luo Ciqiu jumped from the mecha cabin and slowly walked out of the competition field. As soon as he came out, he saw the audience running wildly into another competition field.

There are four competition venues. Before entering the finals, they were conducted in a wheel battle. Those who are still competing now are usually competing for the top four positions. He was not curious about whose competition it was until he suddenly heard someone passing by. People around him mentioned Yu Bai's name.

"Damn it, she was the third place last time. It seems that Yu Bai will definitely die if she faces her."

"Yu Bai is just lucky. She meets such a bad opponent every time, so she wins. Now can she finally wins if she met a master. I really look forward for her to be beaten until she cries."

"That's not true. She was a loser before. Now I see her dragging her so hard that I want to beat her. If the school doesn't allow private fight, I beat her until she cried."

"I don't know what method she used to get the S-level recognition of physical skills. Teacher Lin Chen was demoted."

Luo Ciqiu heard "Third place ", you have already guessed who Yu Bai is facing now.

Although he didn't go to watch the live broadcast last year, he still carefully studied the live broadcasts of the top ten, including the way each person fought.

Putting aside the custom-made mecha Lin Xingfan used last year, which she spent a lot of money to build, her own ability is one of the best in Womont Military Academy, and Yu Bai not only repeated the grade, but also touched a mecha for the first time four weeks ago.

The trials are based on the alliance competition, and the use of weapons is allowed. Although the weapons that the training mecha can equip are limited, it is common to get injured if you are not careful.

Luo Ciqiu frowned and followed the crowd quickly into another venue. The two mechas in the center of the battlefield began to move as the bell rang.

Lin Xingfan is the only student from Womont Military Academy who has won third place since participating in the league competition, so she will naturally have many followers. In this world, strength is everything, so Lin Xingfan is extremely popular among many students, and her reputation against Yu Bai, who is extremely bad, is like fighting against the idol. They think it is tarnishing their idol.

So the scene was full of boos.

"Who does this Yu Bai think she is? She's just a scum among alphas. I'm just waiting for Senior Xingfan to kill her."

"I thought I was awesome just because I won a simulated battle. I'm just waiting for Senior Xingfan to slap her in the face."

"Senior, please teach her how to be a good person!"

Luo Ciqiu clenched his fists and walked forward, and happened to see Zeng Lei.

After Zeng Lei lost to Yu Bai, he had dyed his orange hair back to black, as if he was planning to be a good person. Now, he takes every training more seriously than anyone else, so it is no surprise that this time in the trials, He also made it to the Final Four.

He noticed Luo Ciqiu, waved his hand, and was about to call him brother-in-law out of habit, when Luo Ciqiu glared back.

After two weeks of getting along, Zeng Lei also knew that the two of them actually had nothing to do with each other, so they just took it as a joke. They just said it smoothly and couldn't change it at once.