Chapter 7: I just came to remind you, nothing more

"What do you want to do!" Luo Ciqiu did not dare to say anything, and just spoke with his breath.

Yu Bai smiled with satisfaction and patted his shoulder. The smiling red pupils seemed to have the ability to confuse others, making people unable to help but want to take another look. Luo Ciqiu, who noticed that he had such thoughts, resisted and struggled to turn his head away, but his trembling pupils and slightly accelerated breathing revealed his wavering.

However, Yu Bai did not notice the subtle emotional changes on the tied man's face at this time. She just said straight to the point: "I just want to come over and say hello to you. Starting from tomorrow, I will go back to school. I'm afraid you will not know that when you see me and you will suddenly attack me with a knife, so I am here to tell you in advance. As you know, private fights are not allowed in the school. Private fights will be recorded as serious demerits. I am not worried for myself but what if it will affect your grades? After all, I admire you."

The protracted tail tone was somewhat joking. Although it was not her intention, Yu Bai would not let go of any opportunity to make the other party angry.

Compared with any emotion, anger and resentment are sometimes the best motivation to move forward.

The 10% destruction value used to open the mecha last time was only offset by 7% during the interview. Yu Bai wondered if the same method was used on him too many times and the effect has weakened.

Logically speaking, it shouldn't be so fast. One possibility is that the stimulation is not enough.

After Yu Bai finished speaking, she stared at Luo Ciqiu closely, trying to see some clues on his face to adjust the battle.

Luo Ciqiu seemed to have seen a ghost. He stared at the inexplicable person in front of him with wide eyes. His clenched lower lip became slightly red. His pupils were trembling violently, and he seemed to be a little dazed, but soon he was shaken. He stopped. He seemed to have figured out that Yu Bai's repeated behavior might be to tease him. His face flushed and turned red in anger but he could only lower his voice as hard as he could, every word sounded like gritted teeth: "What exactly do you want to do, what is your purpose, is there someone who instigated you?"

Although Yu Bai wanted to tell him directly that he, her future mission and purpose, to  saved her from wasting so much effort, but the system had restrictions and she couldn't say anything.

"Guess what I want to do." Yu Bai smiled meaningfully, and her body suddenly lowered. She looked straight at Luo Ciqiu, whose eyes were evasive. Although the person on the bed wanted to avoid it, the tightly tied rope prevented him from moving at all. Seeing that Yu Bai's face was about to touch him, she finally stopped moving forward.

It was almost as if the breath was being sprayed into the opponent's face, which looked very provocative.

But Luo Ciqiu's face turned pale for no reason.

Because of the sudden approach, Luo Ciqiu smelled the lingering aroma of red wine on Yu Bai's body. He knew that this was the smell of Yu Bai's pheromones. He had discovered in the hospital last time that this aroma was closely related to her red pupils. It's easy to get lost, but for a long time, he haven't heard of any omega falling in love with Yu Bai. On the contrary, when it comes to most omegas, she is like a garbage in a stinking ditch, and they can only despise her.

If Yu Bai's words in the court hadn't reached Luo Ciqiu's ears, he would probably never have known about this person's existence.

But why was his heartbeat so fast now? Luo Ciqiu wanted to cover his chest with his hands to slow down his heartbeat.