Chapter 18: The First Mecha Class

Yu Bai never dreamed that the expired nutrient solution she hadn't finished drinking could stink like this.

Fortunately, she was drinking the bottle with the shortest expiration date, otherwise she might have been sent away on the same day.

She looked at the people who were retching and running away. After making sure that Luo Ciqiu was safe, she turned around and blended into the crowd and disappeared into the bustling street.

By the time Luo Ciqiu chased her out, Yu Bai had already disappeared. He could not see the person who helped him, but he was still holding the label that had just been torn off the broken bottle in his hand. The haze in his heart had already disappeared. It was sweep away.

Yu Bai watched the destruction value fall back to 2%, and the corners of her mouth curled up slightly.

She originally came out to look around when she saw that a shopping mall on Xingwang had a promotion where she could exchange expired nutritional solutions for nutritional solutions within the shelf life. She didn't expect to encounter Luo Ciqiu being surrounded. She wanted to scare him. It took a few people to throw out the expired nutrient solution in their pockets, but they didn't expect it to be so powerful.

She planned to keep the other nutrient solution for emergencies.

Finally, Yu Bai ushered in her first mecha practical class.

The enrollment period for the alliance was in April, and when she crossed over, it was already January, the end of her freshman year, and the original owner had been on leave before that, so even if the original owner failed the grade, she still had no practical mecha experience.

This was another reason why Lin Chen felt that it was impossible for Yu Bai to catch up with the competition. She had never even touched a mecha and still wanted to participate in the competition. It was simply a fantasy.

On the playground, five training mechas were lined up, and everyone had ten minutes to operate them. Lin Chen placed Yu Bai in the first batch, firstly to let her recognize her abilities, and secondly it's to dampen her spirit. Don't think that 3S mental power is so great. In front of actual operation, she is nothing.

For this reason, Lin Chen also specially placed Luo Ciqiu in the second batch, asking him to take a good look at this person and not be fooled by her temporary bravado.

Yu Bai relaxed her muscles, jumped onto the mecha without saying anything, and got into the cockpit.

It's just that these smooth movements don't look like it's the first time she gets on a mecha.

Lin Chen hummed indifferently, folded his hands, and looked like he was waiting for a good show.

Seeing Yu Bai being unpopular with the instructor, the surrounding students gained courage and started discussing in a low voice:

"Do you think she can operate a mecha? I bet 10 bottles of nutrient solution. If she can't, do you dare to bet?

" Who can't afford 10 bottles? If you can, bet on 100 bottles!"

"Just bet, who's afraid of whom?"

But they all bet that she can't operate it, and the game can't be played. Just when there's a stalemate, they never thought Luo Ciqiu, who would usually not get involved in this kind of thing would walked over and said calmly: "I bet too, I bet 'can'."

Everyone:? ? ?

Even Lin Chen turned his head and looked at Luo Ciqiu, who didn't know where he got his confidence from, and shook his head dissatisfied.