Chapter 58: Breaking into a Private House at Night

On the other side, Yu Bai was lying on the bed reading the history of the world, but suddenly she saw a 20-point increase in destruction value within her sight. She slowly sat up and gathered her thoughts.

【what's the situation? ] Yu Bai asked about the system of pretending to be dead for a long time. She judged that it was probably related to Luo Ciqiu's return home. However, Luo Ciqiu got the rank of lieutenant. Even if he was not the biological son of the Luo family, wouldn't the Luo family be able to do such things as the icing on the cake? The Luo family is at least one of the suppliers of alliance mechas. People who can make business big don't have such low emotional intelligence.

Yu Bai couldn't think of the reason, it was too abnormal.

The system checked the data and found nothing abnormal. To say abnormal, it was because Yu Bai's violent operation could reduce the destruction value to such a low level.

[Hello host, there are no abnormalities in the changes in destruction value. ]

Yu Bai turned on the optical brain, went to the contact page, looked at Luo Ciqiu's name, and hesitated whether to call him or not.

On the other side, after Luo Ciqiu returned to the room, he also opened the contact page on the optical computer, put his finger on Yu Bai's name, moved his finger back and forth, and finally turned it off distractedly. After clearing his mind, he curled up on the bed, hugged himself tightly, and murmured: "Yu Bai..."

At the dinner table, although Luo Xi was praising Luo Ciqiu with joy in his eyes, he didn't notice that Luo Ciqiu just responded with a wry smile from time to time. He didn't even take a few bites of the food. He just thought it was because his brother had been training too hard recently. He didn't realize that Father Luo's expression was much more serious than before.

Luo Ciqiu didn't take a few bites before making excuses and going upstairs.

Yu Bai looked at the sudden increase of 20 points of destruction, and decided to go and see for herself what was going on. She changed into a black sports suit, and easily climbed over the wall and slipped out of the school gate.

Wearing black sportswear, which was even more convenient than the night clothes in the North, Yu Bai shuttled through the streets and alleys, and finally got on a public express bus and arrived near Luo Ciqiu's home.

Luo Ciqiu's home is located halfway up the mountain. Although it is a whole group of villas, there are towering bushes separating the rooms, making it extremely private. Yu Bai was dressed in black, and with her extraordinary skills, and the surveillance nearby, Yu Bai easily entered the backyard of Luo Ciqiu's house. The lights in the restaurant on the first floor were on, but he only saw two people. Judging from the figure, one was Luo Xi, and the other should be Luo's father. Yu Bai looked up and observed other rooms, and saw a faint light shining through the window of the leftmost room on the second floor.

She picked up the gravel on the ground and threw it at the second-floor window. She accidentally smashed a hole in the second-floor window with too much force.

Yu Bai: "..."

She looked down at her hands, speechless... The next time she does this kind of thing again, she decides to smash the window frame.

It’s not her fault, it’s the poor quality of windows in this world.

Suddenly, a man with silver hair stuck out of the window and looked downstairs cautiously. When their eyes met, a trace of shock flashed across Luo Ciqiu's face.

He rushed downstairs without thinking, and even walked out of the door when Father Luo and Luo Xi were surprised. He pretended to be calm and said, "I'm going out for a walk."