Chapter 16: It's Not because of Her

He swung his fist and hit it hard, but it missed.

Not only did Zeng Lei miss Yu Bai, but his right hand was grabbed by the opponent. He turned over in the air, and then the scenery was spinning. Without understanding what happened, his back came close to the ground.

"Are you convinced?" Yu Bai looked down at Zeng Lei, who was lying on the ground in a daze.

"You're cheating!" After Zeng Lei came to his senses, he quickly jumped up from the ground, pointed at Yu Bai and pretended to be calm, "It doesn't count just now! Try again!"

Yu Bai smiled, took off her headband, and  combed her messy hair neatly and tied it into a high ponytail. She took off her faded denim jacket and threw it on the ground.

She wore a close-fitting black knitted sweater, and her slender and straight figure was clearly visible at this moment.

Zeng Lei was restless in his heart. He felt that she now looked like the leader of a cult. He finally suppressed the strange thoughts that could not sprout. Then he saw Yu Bai moving her muscles with a half-smile and slowly walking towards him.

The bright red pupils were filled with murderous intent, and the ever-changing smile was like winning. Zeng Lei looked at the arrogant person and said slowly: "Okay, I'll just use you to practice."

Damn it, she is Alpha, when Zeng Lei realized this, it was already too late.

After Luo Ciqiu came back from the hospital, he unexpectedly walked towards the old school building. He knew that Yu Bai had moved to the new school building, and he also knew that his head was not normal recently, but why did he suddenly want to go and see it, as if he had to go? Find out what the answer is.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he got closer, he heard the sound of fighting.

"Private fight? If you are found out, you will get a big demerit." For some reason, Yu Bai's figure immediately flashed in his mind.

No way... Luo Ciqiu's right eye also jumped, and he quickly ran towards the old school building.

Zeng Lei never had the upper hand over Yu Bai, but the opponent seemed to be teasing him. Every move was just right, and she didn't even breathe.

"Fuck, can you be more serious!" Zeng Lei's patience was worn away bit by bit, and his physical strength could no longer keep up.

Yu Bai looked at the opponent's punches casually. She was trying to restore Luo Ciqiu's habit of using moves, and wanted to see if she could find some improvement points, "Huh? I'm very serious, can't you see?"

She was serious. Apart from being serious and not knowing what she was gesticulating, Zeng Lei realized that he was really being treated as a hand-training tool. He immediately became furious. He took a deep breath and sped up his moves. "Humph."

Zeng Lei realized that the focus of Yu Bai's attack was gradually lowering, he instantly showed a successful expression and punched her in the face.

Unexpectedly, the other party didn't dodge or dodge, but even laughed.

Wait... In his sight, a very fast silver flashed in front of his eyes, and then Zeng Lei's vision went dark. He turned his head away urgently, but he still received a heavy punch on the face. When he reacted, he was hit. The position has gradually become hot.

"You are sick!" Zeng Lei covered the left side of his face that was swollen and painful from the beating, and saw Luo Ciqiu in front of him.

Luo Ciqiu's eyes showed a fierce look, like a wolf that wanted to eat people, and his whole body exuded murderous aura.