Chapter 91: End

Luo Ciqiu felt his brain buzzing, and his expression froze for a moment.

Yu Bai noticed Luo Ciqiu's reaction, pulled him over, gently stroked his back and comforted him: "It's not because you asked them to help. Jing Zhengqing has a close relationship with Yu Zhan, my father, so after the alliance admiral did something bad, he was afraid of being discovered, so he was worried about putting people in the ninth galaxy. He would have to pull out this thorn sooner or later. Even if he didn't come, it would be a matter of time before he found an excuse to get rid of Jing Zhengqing. Besides, now when the other party saw that the Ninth Galaxy had close contacts with the empire, he even panicked and showed his weakness. But even if he doesn't come, I will settle matters with him sooner or later about Yu Zhan and the God of War."

Luo Ciqiu didn't reply. After thinking about it, he carefully savored Yu Bai's meaning, only to realize that there were twists and turns in it. He didn't know anything about Yu Zhan. He only knew that Yu Zhan died in battle, "So, your father, actually didn't die in battle?"

"If he died in battle, what about the existence of the God of War?" Yu Bai didn't want him to know these disgusting things, so she never said it, but if she didn't say it now, when Luo Ciqiu would be alone he will be  sulking, "Back then, my father was destined to go outside the main star of the first galaxy, but when he wanted to go back to recover his life, he found that he couldn't go back."

Luo Ciqiu stared at Yu Bai nervously, for fear that he would open the other party's wound, imitated Yu Bai's way of comforting him, hugged her back, and gently stroked her back with his hands, but he regretted it as soon as he touched her. Yu Bai's dress had a deep V to the waist on the back, and her hair was distributed so that it was difficult to notice, but when Luo Ciqiu stretched out his hand and a slightly cool touch came through his fingertips, he remembered what kind of dress he had chosen, and his face suddenly turned red.

"Xiao Qiuqiu is becoming more and more bold now." Yu Bai clamped his chin and trapped the face that was trying to avoid, "Xiao Qiuqiu seems to want to have a baby. If there hadn't been a war before, I would not be afraid. It’s too hard to raise a child alone, and it’s been a few months now.”

During the joke, Yu Bai stretched out her hand to Luo Ciqiu’s belly, and Luo Ciqiu immediately grabbed her hand: “Don’t say this again. If you are in danger, even if you have to go to the alliance to settle the matter, just wait until I can help you borrow soldiers. I will go to the Xia family and tell them. There shouldn't be any big problem."

Yu Bai was in a daze for a while, but she didn't expect that he would think about it again and again. Her behavior really brought such a big shadow to Luo Ciqiu. She smiled comfortingly and said, "Just kidding, the child will not become a single parent."

Luo Ciqiu did not expect that even at this time, she would still have in a mood to joke and was so angry that he threw away her hands and was about to leave, but was pulled back by Yu Bai, "Tonight, let's work hard and strive to have a twins in ten months?"

"Then give birth to yourself!" Luo Ciqiu lost his good temper after being teased, and turned around to talk to Xia Xiangze about business. Yu Bai didn't stop him. She ordered a glass of wine, slowly walked out of the door, and looked at the vast night sky.

The brightest red planet in sight has disappeared. At least within a few hundred years, the Zerg will no longer be able to find the coordinates of humans. Yu Bai glanced at the completely disappeared destruction value and remembered the system that had not spoken for a long time.

The system suddenly summoned her to this world and forced her to complete the task.

Although she was forced to do so at first, but now thinking about it, even though she has only been in this world for half a year, she has experienced many things that she had never experienced in her previous life. Moreover, after she made a permanent mark with Luo Ciqiu, her allergies were also under control. Every step is dancing on the edge of a knife, but it is also very fulfilling.