Chapter 71: Threat

Only Yu Bai could do this kind of thing like breaking into someone's room in the middle of the night.

The dormitories in the empire are all suites. Luo Ciqiu was sleeping in the bedroom, listening to the slightest movement in the living room, and snorted coldly, thinking it was too late to coax me now!

But the footsteps were a little heavy, and they didn't sound like Yu Bai's silent steps.

Yu Bai never made any sound when she walked, and Luo Ciqiu didn't understand how she did it. Anyway, she could scare him every time.

Although people outside are trying their best to reduce the sound of footsteps, they can still hear the heavy steps, as if restricted by their own weight, they can hear a faint sound with every step, but when the footsteps approach the bedroom door, the sound suddenly stopped.

"Dong dong dong." There was a rhythmic knock on the bedroom door. Luo Ciqiu was stunned for a moment. He instantly understood that the person outside the door was really not Yu Bai, but he sneaked into his room in the middle of the night, who could it be? What's the purpose?

Luo Ciqiu concentrated and held his breath, and slowly pulled out the titanium dagger from under the pillow. Then he pulled the quilt over his head, hid the dagger in his arms, and was ready to attack at any time.

However, after three knocks on the door, there was probably no response, and the person at the door did not continue to knock.

Luo Ciqiu listened carefully to the movement at the door, but the next second, he did not expect that the person at the door spoke, but the voice was so unfamiliar that Luo Ciqiu could not even understand what he said.

The person at the door asked again: "Your Highness, are you asleep? His Majesty wants to see you."

A rough male voice sounded like an alpha. How could such a person enter his room late at night and say that His Majesty wants to see him?

Is it a conspiracy? Or someone wants to test him.

Silence, he had never thought that the emperor would want to see him. Except for the time when he was 8 years old, when he told him to prove his usefulness, Luo Ciqiu had almost never seen the emperor since he was a child, and even asked him to never show his face again before being sent to the asteroid where the battle was raging.

Now you actually say you want to see him? Luo Ciqiu evoked a sarcastic smile.

Luo Ciqiu did not respond. He was thinking about how to answer, but before he could think clearly, the person at the door spoke again: "Your mother is also waiting for you."

"Mother!?" Luo Ciqiu's gentle blue eyes There was a strong murderous intent in his lustful eyes at this moment. He knew how the emperor could be kind enough to ask if he could do it. In fact, he had no choice at all. He sneered silently and replied, "Okay."

After coming out of the room, a small flying car hidden in the night floated silently beside the balcony. The tall alpha man made an invitation gesture, and Luo Ciqiu stepped on the pedals stretched out by the flying car and got into the car, the man then got into the cab, and the car slowly drove towards the imperial palace.

The empire was far ahead of the alliance in terms of technology. Luo Ciqiu sighed deeply as he looked at the bright lights under his feet and the large and neat number of speeding cars.

If the alliance hadn't concealed the information about "Slow Mine" so well, the empire wouldn't have tried to make insidious remarks. Although the admiral was confused and flattering, regarding "Slow Mine", the entire alliance seemed to have a consensus and was guarding this only secret.