Chapter 74: Lights Up the God of War

Although it is an asteroid that supports S-class Zerg, there are not Zerg on every inch of the asteroid. The ship is parked in the base of the asteroid, and a three-layer barrier is set up around the base. As long as Zerg appears, it will attack immediately, so it is considered a safe zone on the asteroid.

After sitting on the ship for a long time, after leaving the cabin door, Zeng Lei and Lin Xingfan couldn't help but stretch. However, Yu Bai, who had been holding her hands and crossing her legs, didn't feel any strange at all, and stepped out of the cabin with her long legs. Not counting the door, she didn't forget to turn around and stretch out her hand to Luo Ciqiu who was following behind and said: "Be careful, the steps are a bit high."

Luo Ciqiu was surprised. Although he was an omega, he was still an S-class mecha master, so that the next ship would not have to be supported. Luo Ciqiu stared at Yu Bai's hand, did not hold it, and just said thank you.

"If you are not feeling well, don't go to the competition. After all, you have only recovered from your injury." Yu Bai deliberately lowered her voice for the last sentence and said in a volume that only the two of them could hear, "Last night was so stressful again. ."

"You still said that!" Luo Ciqiu was so angry when he heard Yu Bai's frivolous words that he glared back, but he didn't dare to raise his voice, "Luo Xi saw it! You just, you can't bite, bite smaller. "

"That's not possible. You beg me with such a cute look. If I can bear it, am I still an alpha? Besides, Luo Xi will know sooner or later. We are all a family." Yu Bai said confidently, letting Luo Ciqiu didn't know what to say. After all, he was the one who used the permanent mark to test Yu Bai last night. He was wrong, but he didn't want to discuss this with Yu Bai in broad daylight. He turned around and left angrily.

But he didn't notice that just after he turned around, the smile on Yu Bai's face disappeared little by little.

To be honest, she was also gambling. Although the [God of War] was left by Yu Zhan, it had been restored by the empire, and so many mecha masters had tried and failed one by one. She didn't know that she had only the skin of the original owner. Can she safely connect to [God of War]?

Even if she could connect, the next thing she had to do would not be licking blood from the edge of a knife. She was a person who had died once, but what about Luo Ciqiu? He is a person who truly lives in this world.

Now that she had changed his destiny, she can't irresponsibly promise a future that she may not be able to give.

"Permanent mark?" Yu Bai said to herself, her eyes becoming self-deprecating.

She boasts that she is not afraid of heaven or earth, and fights against heaven and fate. Unexpectedly, she hesitates on the matter of permanent marking.

This is unlike herself. Permanent marking is undoubtedly a win-win situation for both parties. After marking Luo Ciqiu twice yesterday, Yu Bai has fully felt the effect of Luo Ciqiu's pheromones on her allergies, but in this world once an omega is permanently marked, even if that alpha dies, they will be widowed by the person who marked them for the rest of their lives and will no longer be able to be with others.

That's why the alliance's omegas wear leather collars to protect themselves.

Yu Bai remembered that after the emperor of the Northern Kingdom died, except for the concubines who had given birth, all the other concubines who were favored by the emperor were sent to the imperial mausoleum with a glass of poisonous wine.

She didn't want to see Luo Ciqiu's time stop here, nor did she want Luo Ciqiu to take risks for her.

Watching Luo Ciqiu walking away, Yu Bai walked towards Lin Xingfan and shook her chin. Lin Xingfan understood and walked aside with her to whisper.