Chapter 85: Is Today

"Yu...wu, Yu, Bai." Luo Ciqiu was forced to raise his head. In the kiss that came like a dense rain, he couldn't breathe at all. He was so suppressed that his face was flushed, and even the corners of his eyes were filled with tears.

The brief begging for mercy was broken down into messy and ambiguous sentences, which made the other party, who had no mercy at all, attack the city and conquer the land all the way, without any intention of stopping until his mouth was filled with the aroma of wine.

Tears fell from Luo Ciqiu's face. He had experienced too much on this day. He saw his brothers killing each other with his own eyes, and then his brother killed his father. He learned that both the Empire and the Alliance had been doing gene editing. Through human experiments, he also learned what was going on with Yu Bai's illness and his chaotic menstrual period.

He left his mother when he was young and was sent to the Alliance to work as a spy. From that time on, he refused to be approached by anyone. At the same time, he was used to burying everything in his heart. No matter which way he went, he always walked alone. But one day, Yu Bai took a big knife, broke open the high wall beside the road, and violently pulled him out. Only then did he realize how meaningless all his worries were.

In this world, there are too many things that he has to face even if he escapes. But fortunately, he has someone by his side when he faces these cruelties.

Fortunately, that person was Yu Bai.

In Luo Ciqiu's constant begging for mercy, his lips finally got a little breather. He opened his misty eyes and saw his naked body under the water from the other party's pupils. He was stunned.

But Yu Bai, who met his gaze, covered his mouth meaningfully and avoided his doubtful gaze.

Obviously, she saw it, she saw it all!

Luo Ciqiu felt that his mind went blank, and all the blood in his body rushed to the top of his head. He didn't even have much strength left to sit in the bathtub. He was about to slide along the wall of the bathtub.

"Be careful." Yu Bai had quick eyes and quick hands, and held his hand, but she still couldn't stop Luo Ciqiu's downward trend. Yu Bai had to put her hands into the water and lift Luo Ciqiu up from the water.

His limbs suddenly flew into the air, and Luo Ciqiu realized in a daze that he was being picked up by Yu Bai. When he wanted to struggle, he saw himself being wrapped into a silkworm chrysalis by Yu Bai with a large bath towel and taken to the room.

"Don't move, you may fall." Yu Bai patted his back and hugged him tighter.

He was in a daze, and felt that Yu Bai's voice seemed to be coming from the horizon. It was particularly pleasant. Looking at those red eyes, he also felt particularly warm. He stopped struggling and nestled in Yu Bai's arms inside.

"You've been soaking for too long, you may  fainted." Yu Bai's voice still sounded wavy, which made Luo Ciqiu's heart feel numb. He was put down and sat on the bed.

"Yeah." He snorted obediently, and then looked up at Yu Bai, who was standing in front of him. Yu Bai was also wearing a white shirt today. Just now, her clothes were rubbed by the water on her body. The cloth that had been soaked with water clung tightly to her body, outlining those perfect lines that made Luo Ciqiu blush.

The heat that finally faded away from his face gathered again. He lowered his head unnaturally and looked at the shadow on the ground.

Yu Bai was standing with a backlight, but even though there were vast stars behind her, they seemed to be less bright than hers at this moment. Even if Luo Ciqiu lowered his head, his mind was still full of her sparkling appearance just now.