Chapter 48: I am just curious if you usually wash your neck

Luo Ciqiu was stunned in place after hearing this. He even turned his head as if he was stuck. His eyes widened as if he was thinking about something, but soon, Luo Ciqiu's nervous eyelids relaxed. He lowered his head and slowly untied the leather collar around his neck.

Luo Xi was surprised. For his brother, the leather collar was like his line of defense. Even when he slept, Luo Ciqiu wore the leather collar. Now he actually took it off in front of him?

Luo Xi's heart skipped a beat, and a bad premonition melted away in his heart.

Luo Ciqiu's skin color is fair, but because he has been wearing a leather collar for many years, the skin on his neck is whiter than other parts of the body. On fair skin, a little bit of redness will be very obvious, especially when Luo Ciqiu turns around. The faint red tooth marks made Luo Xi's breathing stop.

Yu Bai! ! ! ! !

Luo Xi now has the intention to kill, so he really can't believe her! Even though she had saved her brother, even if she had so many opportunities, she never took action. It turned out that everything was just to make them relax their vigilance.

"Brother..." Luo Xi didn't know what to say. At least in his opinion, Yu Bai really didn't take him seriously, but Yu Bai put his brother first in everything she did, which was very contradictory.

"Luo Xi, maybe..." Luo Ciqiu could no longer lie to himself, but if he was asked to speak his true feelings when he was awake, he couldn't do it. Everything he had now was a lie.

A strange light flashed, and Luo Xi noticed something strange. He didn't notice Luo Ciqiu's hesitation, and interrupted: "No, brother, this is fake!"

"Fake??" Luo Ciqiu didn't know that Luo Xi was talking about the tooth marks, and thought he was denying his own feelings, "Although I also hope it's false, but, Luo Xi, I...I really seem to treat her..."

"Really false! "

"Yes!" Luo Xi said anxiously, a little incoherently, and didn't hear what Luo Ciqiu was saying at all, "Brother, wait, I'll get something."

Luo Ciqiu: "What is real or fake?"

Luo Ciqiu asked but Luo Xi walked in from nowhere with a pack of alcohol wipes. Before he could speak, he heard Luo Xi say: "Brother, don't move yet."

The cold alcohol was wiped back and forth on the back of the neck, and Luo Ciqiu  was so nervous that he didn't dare to move at all. He thought Luo Xi was disinfecting him, so he lowered his eyes. All he could think of was Yu Bai smiling at him. Those blood-red eyes were particularly seductive, seducing him step by step.

"Okay." Luo Xi handed the dark alcohol wipes to Luo Ciqiu.

Luo Ciqiu:? ? ?

"Oh." Luo Xi really couldn't bear how his brother, who had been smart for 18 years, would be deceived by a bad woman in the end. After all, whoever is tempted first loses, and that woman has no heart yet! Luo Xi took Luo Ciqiu to the bathroom again, "Brother, look! It's fake!"

Luo Ciqiu looked at the back of his neck blankly, and the bright tooth marks were gone! ?

"What's going on?" Luo Ciqiu turned sideways, touching the back of his neck, and opened his eyes wide in surprise. Those eyes that were always calm were full of questions.

Luo Xi showed the scraps on the wet wipes to Luo Ciqiu: "This is a kind of tattoo sticker, sold on Xingwang... Maybe Yu Bai was just joking with you."

"A joke?!" Luo Ciqiu remembered when there was a hint of smile in Yu Bai's eyes, he finally recovered. It turned out that she was still teasing him!