Chapter 29: Preliminary Round

The students who can participate in the league competition are not too weak. After all, the school also wants to be proud. Except for the people who meet Zhouchen College, the other students are almost equal in strength. After a fight, the audience is always worried.

The two contestants from Zhouchen Academy will not participate in the first round of preliminary rounds, which makes the competition even more tense. After all, if the difference in strength is too big, it will be meaningless.

The people sitting in the lounge were not idle either. Apart from their initial confusion, they first had to consider how not to be eliminated in the first round.

Luo Ciqiu stared at the competition scene on the screen and slowly frowned.

Yu Bai bumped him with her elbow, and he finally recovered from the simulated battle in his mind.

"Don't be so nervous, these are just minions." Yu Bai leaned on the back of the chair and stretched out her long legs that had nowhere to rest. She looked lazy and comfortable, but her eyes really didn't care about the people present. She didn't take them seriously.

Her voice was neither soft nor serious, and her overly relaxed posture actually made Luo Ciqiu, who was tense just now, let out a slow breath.

Luo Ciqiu glanced at Yu Bai and said bravely: "Who is nervous?"

Yu Bai didn't say much. In just a brief contact, she almost figured out Luo Ciqiu's character, so she didn't expose him, she just seduced him. She curled her lips and turned to look at the screen.

However, the conversation between the two was overheard by other contestants, and they exchanged looks as if they were about to do something.

Yu Bai had already noticed these people's little actions in her peripheral vision, but she just ignored them.

The game was soon halfway through, and Luo Ciqiu also entered the competition field under the leadership of the guide. As soon as he left, a boy with light brown hair sat down next to Yu Bai.

Yu Bai held hee hands and looked at the screen motionlessly, as if she didn't notice it at all.

After all, that omega was not used to this kind of thing. He had been pushed over by other alphas just now, and threatened that if he didn't cooperate, he would suffer. The boy looked at the people opposite nervously, knowing that the other person had no intention of letting him go, he could only bite the bullet and approach Yu Bai with a snoring sound.

As soon as he got closer, Yu Bai smelled the sweet fragrance that made her extremely uncomfortable. She frowned and turned to look at the boy who was getting closer.

Unexpectedly, not only was the boy not frightened by her "ferocious look", he actually held her arm with both hands and looked at her with tears in his eyes: "Um, is that omega just now your partner?"

Yu Bai wanted to know. The answer was yes, but the leather collar around Luo Ciqiu's neck could tell everything. She said nothing with a cold face and withdrew her hand that was being held.

"If not, can I be your partner?" It was obviously a courtship, but the boy said it was like sacrificing one's life for righteousness.

Of course Yu Bai knew that he was forced, so she had to cooperate with these people and put on a show. Yu Bai stood up as if she was disgusted and said righteously: "Even if he never agrees to be with me for the rest of his life, I won't consider anyone else as my partner."

The omega in front of her was stunned with such a determined look. She just didn't notice that after Luo Ciqiu came on the stage, he solved his opponent with one move and had already returned. When he arrived at the door of the lounge, he happened to hear Yu Bai say such affectionate words.