Chapter 8: You have to look like this

A group of alphas, both male and female, all aggressive, standing or leaning on each other with their arms folded, blocked Yu Bai's way to the cafeteria.

Yu Bai looked at the "II" badges on their chests and guessed that these people should be the former classmates of the original owner.

The leader was a male alpha with an obvious scar on the left side of his face. As if to be unique, the scarred man also dyed his hair orange, like an exploding hedgehog.

"Hey, you did that kind of thing, and now you dare to come to school. Yu Bai, I haven't seen you for a year. You are not good at anything, but you are getting more and more courageous." The orange hedgehog is the leader of the second grade. He took off his military uniform coat and hung it on his shoulders. The tight-fitting shirt outlined his two strong arms. There were several followers behind him, and they walked towards Yu Bai fiercely.

Yu Bai seemed to be unkind and was not in a hurry. She just stopped with her hands folded and smiled slightly: "Excuse me, what's the matter?"

His warning was like farting. The orange hedgehog felt that he couldn't lose face, so he widened his eyes, showing a more fierce expression: "If you don't want to suffer, pack your bags and go home early, otherwise I'm afraid you'll cry and go home to find your mother in the simulation class next week."

After saying that, the students cheered and laughed as if they had anticipated Yu Bai's fear of peeing her pants.

"Practice class?" Yu Bai didn't know that Womont Military Academy had practical classes. After all, the original owner missed a lot of classes, and the common sense manual said that the ninth galaxy was far away from the insect star. It was originally a safe galaxy. She encountered a reconnaissance insect last time. It's already considered a big win, so how could it be possible to let a group of students with no actual combat experience practice.

The orange hedgehog didn't see the content of Yu Bai's brief words, and said to himself: "Hmph, don't think you can pass the holographic projection. Even if it is the first time for a mecha master with S-level mental strength to participate, he will be vomiting. You can't bear the pain of all five senses. I advise you to go home as soon as possible and don't embarrass our alpha here." After saying that, the orange hedgehog crossed his hands and glanced at Yu Bai's bright red eyes.

There are rumors that the redder the eyes, the stronger the alpha, so when Yu Bai first entered the school, many alphas had expectations for her, but who knew she would turn out to be a waste.

Although all genders are equal in the alliance, in fact, in the alliance, the status of alpha is not higher than that of omega. Omega is better at fine work, so mecha maintenance is almost the domain of omega, and because the proportion of omega in the population is very small, Therefore, an excellent mecha maintainer has always been hard to find.

Who dares to offend an omega easily, except Yu Bai, the man who has killed a thousand swords and made their Alpha from Womont Military Academy almost a laughing stock in the alliance.

At this point, Yu Bai understood that she actually represented the face of a group of alphas. She couldn't help but smile and said, "Thank you for the kind reminder."

After saying that, she walked straight towards the crowd, planning to pass directly through the few people blocking the road.

When the orange hedgehog saw Yu Bai's nonchalant answer, he became furious on the spot and directly picked up Yu Bai who was walking towards him: "Who the hell is kind enough to remind you that, the alpha rating of the entire Womont College has been lowered. Do you know?"

Yu Bai, who was being held by the collar, smiled meaningfully, "Does it have something to do with me?"

The orange hedgehog was so angry that the veins on his forehead bulged.