Chapter 73: Departure

The exchange meeting is not just about looking at the data of the two mechas, but a real comparison. The winner takes all, and fists are the last word.

Therefore, the exchange meeting was also divided into two parts. The first half discussed civilized mecha data that could be disclosed, and the second half used combat strength to speak for itself.

However, a non-technical exchange like the Alliance Competition is not enough for the empire, so the exchange method proposed by the empire is to directly fight the Zerg to see who can kill the most.

For this reason, the empire also specifically reminded the alliance to bring the mecha divisions with them before the alliance exchange members set off.

In the empire, the way for mecha masters to advance is not just through technological testing and teacher evaluation, but also based on actual combat. The Empire conducted induced breeding of Zerg on several asteroids in the first galaxy. In other words, the Empire was raising Zerg to use as training tools.

Each asteroid is classified and raised according to the Zerg judgment level, from D to A, then to S and super S. The order of these levels is also used to correspond to the level of the mecha master. As long as the mecha master is invested, if you kill at least one Zerg of the corresponding level within 24 hours of the corresponding planet, you can get the corresponding level recognition. Of course, although they are raised, there is more than one on the entire planet, so not only do they have to kill the Zerg, but they also have to survive within these 24 hours.

The alliance's communication representatives looked at each other in shock after hearing the battle method proposed by the empire. They thought that the empire's killing of Zerg was a metaphor, similar to the alliance's simulated training on the star network. Unexpectedly, the empire was indeed mad, and they were actually feeding Zerg, such a crazy behavior.

As the general person in charge of this exchange meeting, Ji Kaiyu saw the surprised eyes from the alliance and said with a relaxed smile: "We have informed the alliance general about this matter, and the general also thinks that the alliance's mecha divisions lack actual combat experience, we should increase opportunities for actual combat training. Therefore, the Admiral very much agrees with the empire's method for determining the level of mecha masters. He also plans to implement it in the alliance if this exchange is successful. Didn't the Admiral tell you?"

The Alliance and the others were speechless. If they wanted to know, they only knew it now, but they couldn't say it. From the beginning to the end, the Alliance didn't reveal a word to them. Even if they couldn't refuse the military order, at least they should know right?

Therefore, from the beginning, it was tantamount to the admiral acquiescing to the empire's various extraordinary actions. In fact, they also knew that the empire's mechas were not at the same level as those of the alliance. The alliance has become a frog in warm water over the years. With the Empire standing in front of it, it could be caught off guard in a regular battle. And the more this happened, the more the alliance needed the Empire's mechas. When the alliance needed the mechas more, they could only be at the mercy of others.

"We understand, but our mecha divisions lack actual experience, and we hope to start from the lowest level." The person in charge of the alliance exchange meeting smiled stiffly, and could only strive for concessions within the scope of his maximum authority. These children return safely.

A trace of sneer appeared at the corner of Ji Kaiyu's lips, but his tone was still very kind: "But among the mecha masters in the alliance, there are S-class mecha masters. S-class mecha masters are going to fight against the D-class Zerg, right? Is there something inappropriate?"