Chapter 10: Finally Overturned

She listened to everything Lin Chen said, but she didn't listen to a word of those people's gossip.

She only knew that the loser would have to practice extra, and the military skills were like mountains. She was worried that this omega would not be able to complete the extra training, so she had only three laps left and she accompanied this omega to complete another 20 laps. However, after finishing the race, the omega seemed to be a little too tired and fainted, so she had to report to the instructor and call him a doctor from the infirmary.

The omega was carried off by the doctors in the infirmary.

She just didn't know why the people around her keep cursing. Yu Bai smiled and shook her head. It seemed that she was not suitable to be a good person.

Luo Ciqiu was getting better at sparring with Lin Chen, but he heard that something happened on the playground. When he went over to see it, it turned out that an omega had collapsed due to extra practice. He also heard other students talking about Yu Bai's total of 47 laps, she was simply inhuman.

47 laps... He thought about the limit of his physical strength and felt a little discouraged for some reason. Sure enough, the innate gap between alpha and omega cannot be ignored.

After Yu Bai finished her run, she planned to do other training, but before she did anything, she saw that the destruction value suddenly increased by 2%. She was so surprised that she looked around for Luo Ciqiu. Finally, she saw a gloomy-looking person behind the crowd.

Could it be that he saw herself helping others, so he resented her less? Has his anger towards her lessened?

This is not okay, he must always hold resentment in order to work hard to grow.

Yu Bai thought for a while, walked straight towards Luo Ciqiu, and said affectionately: "Don't get me wrong, I don't mean anything to him at all, don't be angry, I said, I don't want anyone else except you. "

Luo Ciqiu, who was denying himself, looked at this inexplicable person, and his face became a little gloomier: "Yu Bai, do you have any misunderstanding? What you want to do has nothing to do with me! You are making all kinds of mistakes. What are you trying to do by provoking me this time!"

Yu Bai took a peek at the destruction value, and was so angry that the destruction value didn't change at all. It seemed that she still didn't understand this person well enough.

Yu Bai paused, then put the truth into a lie: "I admire you, so I hope that the person I like is the most powerful person in the world."

The people around her couldn't help but let out a small wow, although Luo Ciqiu is indeed very strong, but for an alpha to publicly have such high expectations for an omega, this is probably the highest evaluation, and for an omega, it is undoubtedly the greatest affirmation.

"I hope you can protect me when the world is destroyed." Yu Bai looked at Luo Ciqiu sincerely, "This is my purpose."

The system was speechless. Although they could not directly tell the other party their purpose, Yu Bai put fake words and mixed it with the truth, and the loopholes in the rules were exploited.

Luo Ciqiu was stunned after hearing this. Before he could react, he saw Lin Chen stepping forward, patted Yu Bai's shoulder, and said with great satisfaction: "With discernment, Luo Ciqiu is indeed someone worthy of admiration. Ordinary people will only see his handsome appearance and ignore his efforts and strength. Yu Bai, although you have a good vision, true peace has not yet come. Before falling in love, speak with strength. You are an alpha, so it is more important to work hard."

Yu Bai shook her head and pretended to be helpless and said with a smile: "The doctor said that I have a bad stomach and can only eat soft food."

Luo Ciqiu's face turned darker, and the destruction value increased by 3% again.

Yu Bai:? ? ?