Chapter 25: Departure

"Grass, why can't I open it! It's locked?!" Zeng Lei finally made a big circle, and saw that there was only one door left from the playing field, but he was still stopped by the lock.

"Yu Bai? Yu Bai?" Luo Ciqiu already understood what happened, but except for him, no one noticed that something was wrong with Yu Bai.

The scene fell into an unprecedented carnival, and no one came to help him at all.

Luo Ciqiu looked at the person walking towards him blankly, and for the first time he felt afraid.

This is not the usual Yu Bai. Just the way she doesn't smile already reveals an aura of coldness, and now the aura with murderous intent makes Luo Ciqiu even able to see mountains of people from behind her with white bones.

No, why does he have this illusion? She is Yu Bai, the Yu Bai who wears an indifferent smile all day long.

The approaching pace and the empty eyes without any response made Luo Ciqiu's body tremble.

At this moment, he was like a weak rabbit that had mistakenly entered the cage of a beast. All that was waiting for him was to be torn apart and devoured.

Luo Ciqiu gritted his teeth and forced himself to stand. He looked at the mecha that was so close, but he didn't have any strength to climb up.

The hustle and bustle around him was endless, but around him, it was so quiet that he could only hear the beating of his heart like a drum in his chest.

One step, two steps, getting closer and closer, and he couldn't help but want to scream for help, but who could accept that a person who had just won first place couldn't even stop an alpha who was trapped in pheromone chaos?

Can't shout.

He gritted his teeth and looked at Yu Bai intently, hoping for a miracle.

Suddenly, Yu Bai's eyes seemed to have regained some sense, and the corners of her pressed mouth were slightly raised. She slowly opened her mouth, revealing two sharp tiger teeth. She opened and closed her mouth, but there was no sound at all.

Only Luo Ciqiu, who was standing closest, saw what she said and was stunned.

In the crowd, everyone saw Yu Bai suddenly hugged Luo Ciqiu tightly.

Everyone:? ? ? ! ! ! !

Zeng Lei, who banged on the glass door desperately, was heartbroken.

Oops...

and Lin Xingfan felt her heart beating in her throat, and she suddenly stood up.

Luo Ciqiu's hands were trembling, but he caught her firmly.

Only those three words she said to him with a smile made Luo Ciqiu really believe her.

"Believe me" Yu Bai said.

Yu Bai bit the tip of her tongue. The scent of magnolia flowers mixed with the strong smell of blood made her fall into that hell countless times. In this hell, she would never forget who she was and what she was going to do.

When Yu Bai woke up, she found that she was already lying on the bed in the dormitory, with Lin Xingfan sitting next to her , who was staring at her closely.

Lin Xingfan met Yu Bai's eyes and sneered without warning: "Are you awake? I just sent you to the school doctor's office to take an inhibitor, and the blood rushed to your brain? You actually release pheromones in a place like that? Do you want to destroy Luo Ciqiu? Then let the whole school see your live mark, you are perverted enough."

Before Yu Bai's mind was completely clear, she also understood what happened roughly from Lin Xingfan's poisonous tongue.

Just after she "hugged" Luo Ciqiu, the school thought she was attacking someone with hatred and immediately opened the barrier. Unexpectedly, Zeng Lei and Lin Xingfan suddenly rushed out and quickly lifted Yu Bai off the playing field with hands and feet.