Chapter 54: Battle

And it is very likely that except for them, there is no living thing in this dense forest.

The first team is also likely to be in trouble.

After all, even Quan Yi, who has experienced hundreds of battles, didn't realize it, let alone the first team that handles routine tasks.

The radar warning function has four levels, blue, yellow, orange, and red. The degree of danger increases in ascending order with blue as the lowest and red as the highest. This time, it was a yellow warning, so Jing Zhengqing sent a team of mechas to deal with it first. Let Quanyi lead special enrollment for practice, but judging from the current situation, it is not optimistic.

"Medical soldiers, bandage the wounded quickly!" Jing Zhengqing had no time to think about why Yu Bai knew the existence of the thread before him. He glanced at Yu Bai and gave the order, "Take everyone out of the dense forest immediately!"

Yu Bai nodded. She held Luo Ciqiu's head tightly with one hand, and waved the other hand in the air: "Follow me!"

But the person behind her did not move.

"Major General! What will you do if we leave? We can't leave you alone. Besides, we don't even know where the enemy is now!"

"Major General, we are not cowards. We will never run away!"

"Yes! Let's die together!" "

Yu Bai looked at the few people speechlessly, listening to the violent vibrations that were getting closer and closer, and sneered: "It's really strange that there are still people rushing to die."

As soon as Yu Bai's words came out, several people turned their heads, obviously their anger can be felt through the mecha.

Time passed by, and Yu Bai didn't bother to argue with them. She would never make a meaningless bet with her life. Now that they had made a decision, she would never force it.

Yu Bai grabbed Luo Ciqiu and turned to leave.

But at this moment, a snow-white thread quickly flew out from the depths of the jungle, rolled up a mecha as flexibly as a predator's tongue, and quickly pulled it into the jungle, leaving only

"Ah---" With a scream, he disappeared in front of everyone!

"All retreat!" Jing Zhengqing took out the rocket launcher and blasted it in the direction where the mecha was being dragged. Fire flashed in the dense forest and smoke rose everywhere.

"Don't move!" At this time, Yu Bai stopped in front of everyone's retreat again.

Under the smoke, most people discovered that not only where they were standing, but also in all directions, they were once again entangled with the white threads of spiders.

Not long after the ground was quiet, it vibrated violently again, and this time, the frequency of the vibrations became more and more intensive.

"Luo Ciqiu, light the fire!"

The blue fire light lit up again, Yu Bai pulled Luo Ciqiu and ran at the front. This time, no one in the team questioned again, they all followed silently, Quan Yi was there at the team behind them were running and shooting in the rear. Although there was no sound of hitting the entity, it also slowed down the pace of the rapid approach slightly.

Luo Ciqiu burned the silk thread all the way under Yu Bai's instructions, and finally saw a bright light at the end of the dark forest.

"Exit! It's the exit!" The team members following Yu Bai said excitedly. When they were about to reach the exit, several mechas walked out of the dense forest on both sides of the light. The fuselages of these mechas, all have the logo of the ninth galaxy army.